SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

What Does Your Car Look Like Right Now? - Canadian Edition

63K views 182 replies 48 participants last post by  tommywithaR 
#1 ·
Title should be self explanatory. Doesn't have to be clean or in a nice location but if you want to show off your automobile in its normal everyday mode, post 'er up! :D...... besides, just because it's dirty doesn't mean it's ugly.

See less See more
#77 ·
Recent drive up to Huntsville. :)
Must have been a nice drive. Have you ever driven in the Algonquin park area? Best roads I've been on in Ontario.

#83 ·
Thanks guys! :)

Haha, it's still the same Olive. These shots were taken my cellphone camera so the colour representation isn't the greatest... and she's kinda dirty too lol. I'll see how it looks with spacers and tires first but I agree that more low would probably help set it off even more. On IPD springs right now so the next step would be coilovers. The only set I'd probably go with are KWs though. I'm a little weary of the quality of D2s, and the TATechnix coilovers sound cheapy (just based on their price lol). Won't be a while until I can afford KWs though. :(

#86 ·
weary on the quality of d2's? i dont understand.... i've been on d2's for rouglhy a year now, through snow, summer, hard driving, insanity(and this year if money comes in i will be tracking). i dont understand every1's problem with them. 1 guy had his endlink brackets break on him and thats it, never heard of any other problems. i do believe kalvin has had them longer them me and not even a issue. i'm even throwing 450lb springs in the rear and shorter to go lower in the back. d2's still go for rouglhy 1200 bucks(exactly wat a set of kw v2's go for), unfortuantly its wat i paid to have the last set in all of america at the time. the next shipment from europe was 2 months later.

#84 ·
the same but different

My car looks the same... but different. Waiting patiently for the Heico wheels.

#95 ·
Yeah I'll let you know about the price for the wrap. Problem is. I think we're close to done our roll of CF.

Just PlastiDip them black with the gloss coat, non permanent solution and cheap so you can see if you like them black or not.

PM me your number etc, where are you located btw?

#98 ·
Vanilla Rims

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.