SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Volvo Meet - Houston - March 16th, 2013.

7K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  MooseTech 
#1 ·
Where:
Volvo of Houston
11950 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77079
(281) 721-1600
https://maps.google....79&z=17&iwloc=A

When:

Saturday, the 16th of March

----------
Personally, I've only been to this dealership once, but it was rather amazing how well they treated my sister when she bought her S40 T5! Really great people and should be a great place to meet. Plus, this is around the time of the supermeet.

Post up! Come along! Have fun!

PM me if you have any questions.

#20 ·
Volvo of Houston is going to run plenty specials, my boss just handed me the Polestar Upgrade special for 2006 and up, S60 2.5T's, V70 2.5Ts, S80 2.5T's, XC70 2.5T's, XC90 2.5T's, XC60 T6's, XC70 T6's. 20% OFF for all meet goers. I will keep everyone updated on all the other specials.

#23 ·
The Volvo of Houston car clinic is a visual inspection of the vehicle. It's a 22 point inspection, including brakes, suspension, cooling / heating, check for oil leaks, etc. This their multi-point check that will be free at no charge to the customer.

#29 ·
Bump...

Hey Everyone,

As I hope you have all heard, we are having a Meet at Volvo of Houston this Saturday. I'm trying to get an estimated head count to make sure everyone gets fed, etc. :). If you all wouldn't mind, please posting a reply here or emailing aimeeng89@gmail.com so we can get an idea.

If there's any questions, please send them to that email and we can answer it the best we can. Thanks you guys and I hope to see you all there Saturday!:thumbup:
George Dill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.