SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Feeler: Exterior bits for S60/V60 at .:Eurosport Tuning!

32K views 43 replies 28 participants last post by  duty 
#1 ·
Hey folks,

For 2015, we're looking into carrying some exterior upgrades for the 2011+ S60/V60 models that'll really bump up the style of your Volvo! :thumbup:

Would love some feedback from you all regarding these products. Here we go!

First up, front diffuser for 2011-2013 non-RD models - available in FRP or carbon fiber finish!

Stock:

Diffuser:

Secondly, two-piece front bumper lower spoiler for 2011-2013 non-RD models - these are corner winglets that attach to the existing bumper and are available in FRP or carbon fiber.

A Carbon fiber hood - direct replacement to the factory hood! (Will update with the exact weight)

Rear spoiler - Very similar to the Polestar version. (Will try to source better pictures)

Rear windscreen visor - available in FRP or carbon fiber and attaches to the top of the rear window. The same as the one on Jim's (Arith) S60.

Let us know your thoughts! Not many modified P3's in comparison to P2's but let's see where things go in the next few years!! :D

Cheers,

Humza

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice options! Any plans on trying to replicate the Polestar front Winglets for both 2012-2013 and 2014-2015.5 R-Design bumpers?

#3 ·
Exactly ... I would be interested in a set of front 'winglets' for my 2015 V60 R-Design in a Polestar look for a more reasonable price than Heico ... clear carbon would be amazing for my black Volvo.

#6 ·
Oh cool, I like it all! I'd love to give my car some added pop! The front diffuser looks really good!.

#9 ·
I do like that roof visor/spoiler. If it came pre-painted to match my car, I'd get it in a heartbeat. Plus it would fit every version & trim level of the S60 since 2011.

#10 ·
+1!

#11 ·
front diffuser for 2011-2013 non-RD models - available in FRP
To bad this won't fit my 2014 S60 :(

#16 ·
Need an R-Design lip/winglet combo. I'd be in for that.

#17 ·
Waiting for the release of this one... :D

#20 ·
Where did you find this lip? (My rear Polestar spoiler has been on back order since September:angryfire:)

#19 ·
This is all very exciting news! There are not that much options out there. I don't have the S/V but a proud owner of the XC60. Hope you will extend and expend into the XC segment.

Sent from my space phone

#25 ·
Oh wow that looks cool! Also will that fit non R designs (after reading your post apparently not) and will it work with 2014+ model years???

#30 ·
THIS is what we need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#39 ·
Any new news on the RD bits?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.