SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Revolutionary interior?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  GrecianVolvo 
#1 ·
I don't see it. I don't see the layers. I see something of a free floating, or at least floating, console, but none of the other things that Volvo talks about in their press release.

Also, for those that have been inside the car, what type of material is covering the dash? Is it similar to xc90, s60, or is it something else?

How are the doors? The seem pretty flat in pics. I like the doors of the s60/v70, and even the old s40's doors weren't bad. These look a bit boring.

Also, I think it is time for Volvo to have more colors. I'm tired of just black, grey, and beige. I think they should make a blue interior, like Mercedes' blue interiors, a maroon interior, and olive. The colors are too limited.

#2 ·
Re: Revolutionary interior? (Benjamin Smith)

Quote, originally posted by Benjamin Smith »
I don't see it. I don't see the layers. I see something of a free floating, or at least floating, console, but none of the other things that Volvo talks about in their press release.

Also, for those that have been inside the car, what type of material is covering the dash? Is it similar to xc90, s60, or is it something else?

How are the doors? The seem pretty flat in pics. I like the doors of the s60/v70, and even the old s40's doors weren't bad. These look a bit boring.

Also, I think it is time for Volvo to have more colors. I'm tired of just black, grey, and beige. I think they should make a blue interior, like Mercedes' blue interiors, a maroon interior, and olive. The colors are too limited.

I dunno about the maroon and the olive, but a nice blue could look good. I too thought that the doors looked a little flat, but not bad nonetheless. I too would like to know what materials are used inside. I guess if it comes right down to it, I'll get to find out in about six months or so.

#8 ·
Re: (S40autoX)

Quote, originally posted by S40autoX »
wow thats freaky looking, but i like it http://********************/smile/emthup.gif
would take some getting used to

Naahhh...it's very interesting-looking...
I am sure you will like it when you see it.

Yannis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.