SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Hey YANNIS!, how about another fall GTG at the dealership again?

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Volvo Grrrr 
#1 ·
Hey Yannis!
What you think about another fall GTG at Stillman again? Would be nice to start a yearly GTG at the dealership!
Great location!
Great people!
Great time of the year!
I think we all had a great time last year!
What do ya think?

Yorkbrick

#2 ·
Re: Hey YANNIS!, how about another fall GTG at the dealership again? (yorkbrick)

How about Columbus Day, about noon? I should be around West Chester on my way back from VT (hopefully).

Every Sunday in Oct. is no good for me, so I hope it gets pushed back to Nov.
Although I think October would be a better time, if it works for most people.

#3 ·
Re: Hey YANNIS!, how about another fall GTG at the dealership again? (yorkbrick)

We would be HAPPY to have you guys (and more) again. And, this time, we would be able to offer a bit more from having the buidling more available to you guys. We also have a big plasma TV where we could be showing you a few...ahem, nice "things"...

It will have to be on a Sunday...if you are interested, October or November should be fine. Let's take an initial "roll call" and see when the majoroty would be interested.

Yannis

#4 ·
Re: Hey YANNIS!, how about another fall GTG at the dealership again? (GrecianVolvo)

Quote, originally posted by GrecianVolvo »
Let's take an initial "roll call" and see when the majoroty would be interested.

Yannis

I should have my R by the end of October. A trip to PA in November may be just the ticket (hopefully not a speeding ticket) to break it in. It would be nice to hang with a Volvo crowd.

#6 ·
Re: Hey YANNIS!, how about another fall GTG at the dealership again? (George@Swedespeed)

Hrm..depending on when this is, I'd be happy to come down for this one. Yes I am a bit nutty. Last year, I drove to Philly from Boston for a Passat GTG

Hopefully you folks won't kick me out for not having a Volvo

#7 ·
Re: Hey YANNIS!, how about another fall GTG at the dealership again? (Volvo Grrrr)

Quote, originally posted by Volvo Grrrr »
Hrm..depending on when this is, I'd be happy to come down for this one. Yes I am a bit nutty. Last year, I drove to Philly from Boston for a Passat GTG

Hopefully you folks won't kick me out for not having a Volvo

Since October seems busy for a lot of people, here is ONE LAST ATTEMPT to get together before the holiday season. How about Sunday November 2 or Sunday November 9? We will provide the space, warm welcomes
, etc.

Yannis

#8 ·
Re: Hey YANNIS!, how about another fall GTG at the dealership again? (GrecianVolvo)

Sunday, November 9th works for me. I have another GTG planned on November 2nd.

btw my bday is November 4th
*hint* *hint* I've love a brand new Volvo V70R as a present

#9 ·
Re: Hey YANNIS!, how about another fall GTG at the dealership again? (Volvo Grrrr)

Quote, originally posted by Volvo Grrrr »
Sunday, November 9th works for me. I have another GTG planned on November 2nd.

November 9 is a good one for me, too.

Quote »
btw my bday is November 4th
*hint* *hint* I've love a brand new Volvo V70R as a present

No problem. I have plenty of brochures to cut one out and give it to you!

Yannis

#10 ·

Quote, originally posted by GrecianVolvo »

No problem. I have plenty of brochures to cut one out and give it to you!

Yannis

You are much too kind Yannis!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.