View Full Version : group discounts on window tints! Massachusetts!

VW>volvo
01-31-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm trying to get my GTI tinted in the spring time (i'm thinking around early april-may) i spoke with a few people and the lowest price I got so far was 170 + tax for Suntek 35% all around except front window. He said he'll go lower if i get a group so if you're interested, let me know and if you prefer a specific kind of window tint brand like llumar or huper optik let me know!

The Suntek tint i'm trying to go for is a non-metallic film and i'm only going to pick the place with a lifetime warranty that covers discolorations and all the good stuff.

If you're interested, let me know what kind and model your car is.
I'm getting a list of a bunch of people so there are going to be a few GTIs, civics, corollas? c30s too maybe.

VALVO
02-16-2011, 11:45 PM
Nah, but i know a few guys with SRT4s, I'll send them over. I'm sure they'll fit right in with your civic friends.

Toy Slacker
03-24-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm trying to get my GTI tinted in the spring time (i'm thinking around early april-may) i spoke with a few people and the lowest price I got so far was 170 + tax for Suntek 35% all around except front window. He said he'll go lower if i get a group so if you're interested, let me know and if you prefer a specific kind of window tint brand like llumar or huper optik let me know!

The Suntek tint i'm trying to go for is a non-metallic film and i'm only going to pick the place with a lifetime warranty that covers discolorations and all the good stuff.

If you're interested, let me know what kind and model your car is.
I'm getting a list of a bunch of people so there are going to be a few GTIs, civics, corollas? c30s too maybe.

Not sure where you are, but I just got my V70 tinted at Sunlimited in Bridgeport CT for $200 ($212 with Tax) for 35% Suntek on the six side windows and 18% on the back hatch. Just wanted to throw it out there if you're ever in lower CT.

And it's lifetime warranty, Charcoal non-metallic, etc. Company has been there forever, this is the 3rd car I've taken there and never had an issue.