SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Good News, V40 Fans

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  nickjs1984 
#1 ·
Found this in an article about the 2015 XC90 on Inside Line:

Volvo also confirmed that it has reversed its earlier decision and now expects to sell the new V40 hatchback in the U.S. It adds there are currently no plans for any other V40 variations, even though sedan and wagon versions have already been styled.
Here's the entire story for your reading enjoyment. Perhaps this gives some more weight to the recent San Diego sighting?

#2 ·
V40

This is indeed good news, now we wait. I wonder which big auto show will get the car first?

#4 ·
I doubt it's true...those sites post mis-information all the time, and always without a source. I highly doubt volvo would change its mind a month after introduction...I mean they are barely hitting stores just now on the continent. Plus I think it's rather big knees to throw in as a aside at the last sentence. If Volvo really were doing ths it'd be announced, splashed across motor trend and car and driver "Volvo responds to customer wishes, bringing V40 to North America."

#5 ·
Looks like Edmunds edited the post...now saw volvo confirmed that they will not sell the V40 here. It now reads...

"Volvo also reconfirmed that it will not sell the new V40 hatchback in the U.S. It adds there are currently no plans for any other V40 variations, even though sedan and wagon versions have already been styled. "

http://www.insideline.com/volvo/xc9...he-pipeline-entry-level-xc30-under-study.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.