View Full Version : Volvo Car Club Meet, Park Place Volvo, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, November 10, 2012.

gdill2
08-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Park Place Volvo in Dallas, Texas, is hosting a Volvo Car Club Meet at the dealership on Saturday, Nov. 10, 2012, and all interested parties are invited. The Meet is free and membership in a club is not required. No RSVP needed.

More details later.

George Dill

gdill2
08-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Update and info from Park Place...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volvo Car Club Meet
Park Place Volvo, 3515 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75209
Saturday, November 10th 2012, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Info: Steve Allen sallen at parkplace dot com or Donny Lambrecht dlambrecht at parkplace dot com

Park Place Volvo extends a special invitation to those associated with the Volvo Club of America and Volvo Sports America.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Dill

gdill2
08-13-2012, 08:52 AM
In reply to my Facebook message inviting him to the Meet Irv Gordon says...
----------------------------------------------------------------
From Irv Gordon 08-12-2012
Sorry George, was just in Dallas for the big tornadoes and hail storms this past spring when working my way to San Antonio. I'm already booked solid for the rest of this year.
---------------------------------------------------------------
...which means somebody ELSE is gonna win the High Mileage Award at Park Place!

George Dill

bimmerd00d
08-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Why not, nov 12 is as good a day as any. I'll show up in the R.

gdill2
10-01-2012, 04:34 PM
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=265858

George Dill

gdill2
10-05-2012, 02:20 PM
From my email:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the Fall meets invites...I just RSVP'ed to Park Place that we will be there for their gtg.
I let them know I will also be bringing 2 of my teenagers (son AND a daughter!) who LOVE Volvos & are very excited to see the Polestar car & to be able to rub elbows with other Volvo fans!!
I'm proud to be raising the next generation of drivers that have an appreciation for everything Volvo has stood for and has to offer in every year & model, as much as dear old Mom does!!
Are you going to be able to make it the Dallas gtg? It would be nice to see you again (last time was in Waco many years ago).
Sincerely,
-Kim Brown
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Dill

gdill2
10-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Latest update...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOLVO CAR CLUB MEET
Saturday, November 10, 2012.
PARK PLACE VOLVO
3515 INWOOD ROAD, DALLAS, TEXAS
10 A.M.–4 P.M., RAIN OR SHINE - OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

Join Park Place Volvo for an exclusive car show hosted by the Dallas Volvo Club and Volvo
Club of America. See an amazing lineup of classic and current Volvo vehicles. Take part in a
city safety demonstration and tech talk. Rock out to chart-topping tunes. And enjoy Fletcher’s
famous Corny Dogs, funnel cakes and lemonade.

Enter your Volvo and vote for the best-looking car at $1 per vote—then see who takes
home the prize for Road Warrior/Highest Mileage, Best in Show and People’s Choice,
with proceeds benefiting Alex’s Lemonade Stand. Volvo is proud to be a founding sponsor
of Alex’s Lemonade Stand and its mission to end childhood cancer.

To show your car, sign up at

ParkPlaceVolvoShowAndShine.eventbrite.com

http://parkplacevolvoshowandshine.eventbrite.com/#

RSVP to [email protected] or call 214.224.1971.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Dill

gdill2
11-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Let's roll!

George Dill

SRRed05
11-11-2012, 09:10 AM
They need to have one in florida ._. i cant drive to dallas,texas lol