View Full Version : possible meet?!

wrenching781
11-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Hey Guys,

So as I have posted on here before about 2 week ago, I’m new to the forums (SS & VS). I am also on a couple of facebook groups (YuppieRacing & East Coast Euro Crew), I have a lot of friends in the JDM scene with Hondas, Acuras and so on. I have never been to one of the Volvo meets due to the frequency of them. Like I said im new here so anything prior to today (November 25, 2012) I have missed sadly. The Jap scene seems to have 50-150 cars on speed dial and can set up a meet or a cruise the day before, obviously Volvo is not dime a dozen so its harder. Basically im trying to set something up similar on a more regular basis than the meets already marked on the SS and VS calender. Get some guys together to show off some cars, hang out, socialize and basically outclass the other crap-ola meets happening seemingly weekly. So my plea is to have some people comment this or PM me letting me know whats up as far as what works for times and dates. I’m going out on a limb here as the NOOOOB but I work at 128 Volvo in Wakefield, MA as a tech, directly across the street is a huge lake that people drive around, walk/jog around and best part being you can throw a rock to I-95 from the parking lot, that is 99.9% of the time Vacant on Saturdays and Sundays. Its not in a hotbox place where the spot will be “blown up” with random goofballs trying to cause a scene. I’m more or less trying to break the ice and meet some cool people to talk socialize and have a good time…id love to aim for Sunday December 9…couple weeks away and its right in the middle of the month and maybe can be your excuse to escape a trip to the mall during this Xmas chaos…anyways, let me know how you guys feel, id love some feedback :thumbup:

Reed

wrenching781
11-25-2012, 01:46 PM
its going down...200 Quannapowitt Parkway, Wakefield, MA...COMVERSE parkinglot, Sunday DECEMBER 9th. Arrive @ 12:30-1 to give anyone hungover a chance lol hope all can make it