View Full Version : Momentum Volvo Coffee and Cars Round 2,‏ Oct 5, 2013, Houston TX

gdill2
09-19-2013, 09:15 AM
From my email.

George Dill

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Momentum Volvo Coffee and Cars Round 2‏
Rich Forsythe
9/18/2013

WHERE---MOMENTUM VOLVO ---10150 Southwest Fwy Houston, TX 77074
WHEN----October 5th, 2013----from 8-10 am.
WHAT----COFFEE AND CARS---Followed by the Houston GP at Reliant

We are having our second Coffee and Cars event! Our last one was a huge success thanks to all of you! We know itís short notice but the Houston GP doesnít come around that often. Our Coffee and Cars event is open to anyone with a stock Volvo or a fully modified Volvo. If you love your car, we would love to hang out with you! We will also have specials on all Volvo accessories and our current 2014 models on display.

The Houston GP will feature the World Challenge cars (KPAX) and also the INDY cars. General admission is right around $20 for Saturday. We will be heading from here to the track as a group. This year the HOUSTON GP is located at Reliant (about 20-25 mins from us). I am trying to gather a group package together for everyone to have general admission and pit passes but I would need to know how many are committed to heading out there. General admission seems to be around $20 and Iím not sure about pit passes at this time. Everyone will be driving their own car out there so you are free to come and go as you please.

I am very excited about this event because our KPAX GT6 will be one of the main Parade cars for Thursday and also will be featured next to the KPAX hauler all weekend. I know it is short notice but anyone who can make it, I would greatly appreciate it!

*** Please respond if you are going to make the show and/or the Houston GP event.***

THANK YOU GUYS/GALS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. You don't know how much it means to us to be able to assemble a good group of cars in such short notice!

RICH FORSYTHE
MOMENTUM Volvo Technician
Richard.Forsythe at momentumjvp dot com

------------------------------------------------------------------------