SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

M56 Tranny

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BenW 
#1 ·
M56 Tranny:::::SOLD

SOLD

Fortunately for some lucky Vulva driver I have decided not to do a tranny swap on my 850. Yeah, yeah, no editorials please.
In that light, i have a M56 from a 99 V70 that I am selling.

I have about 1700 in parts. I bought the tranny, shifter, clutch and fylwheel, and the halfshafts from one source.
Then I decided to put in a new rear crank seal (recomended to do when you have the tranny off), new clutch cyclinder, brake and clutch pedals, trim peice for stick shift console, and new CV boots for both left and right half shafts.
I also bough a new clutch hose.
All this and the screws. Is enough to do a complete swap for an 850 or V70 or S70 series car. I am also throwing in to whomever buys it a nice subtle black stitched momo shifter boot and knob.
The clutch has about 30K miles left on it. Depending how you drive.
Its a hydraulic clutch unit. NOt clutch cable or clutch fork.

I would like to get 1500 out of it. If that seems high, it is a bit higher than "a grand" but it includes EVERYTHING, in one source.

I am prepared to meet somwhere maybe halfway to do the sale. Lemme know if you might be interested.

I am in middle tennessee.

Modified by BenW at 5:45 PM 5-13-2004

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.