View Full Version : Exact Specs of the First Editions?

citivas
04-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere. I tried the search feature and didn't easily find itů

Can someone confirm the exact specs of the First Edition. I know the interior/exterior color, the special #'ed branding, etc. I'm looking to confirm the packages and options. I also know about the 8-spoke 21" wheels, air-suspension system the Bowers & Wilkens audio. Does it include all for he following:

-- Vision Package
-- Climate Package
-- Convenience Package
-- Heads-up Display (HUD)

And does it include any of the accessories listed on the Volvo build your own site? Or would all those be dealer-installed options?

Thanks.

citivas
04-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Called Volvo and answered my question. Does include all those packages and does not include any accessories.

turbomama
04-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Called Volvo and answered my question. Does include all those packages and does not include any accessories.

Thank you for sharing your information! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gc52
04-22-2015, 09:01 AM
Does anyone have any info about getting accessories for a first edition? Skid plates in particular but I'm curious about the general availability. And if there are port installed options like rims, is it possible to get these at a later date? Like is that possible now with existing models?