SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

MOROSO FRIDAY, JUNE 7

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  JHEIII850Turbo 
#1 ·
Come one, come all to the see the great spectacle... nahhh, not really!

For those of you in Florida, who are interested in some 1/4 mile action or just to get together.

A meet is being held on FRIDAY, JUNE 7 at Moroso Motorsports Park .

Hope to see you there! If possible, please respond to this post.

See less See more
#7 ·
Just came back from Moroso and had a great time,but nobody from Swedespeed showed up
Oh well maybe next time. Anyways here is my time
R/T.....894
60'....2.388
1/8....9.739
MPH....73.41
1/4....15.040
MPH....92.74

I FELT PRETTY BAD FOR A GUY IN A BRAND NEW SILVER AUDI WAGON AWD 2.7 TWIN TURBO WITH 19" OZ RIMS AND ABOUT A 2" DROP. HE HAD JUST INSTALLED A CHIP AND HAD HIS LAP TOP TO FINE TUNE IT .HE TOLD ME IT DYNO AT 320HP AND 370 LBS OF TORQUE AT 17PSI AT THE TURBOS.

HE GETS UP TO THE LIGHT AND WHEN HE FLOORED IT NOTHING BUT SMOKE FROM THE CLUTCH,TIRES,AND EXHAUST COMES OUT FROM THE CAR. IT RAN A 19 SEC. 1/4 MILE!!!!!

ALSO FELT BAD FOR THE GUY IN THE 80s WOOD TRIM LTD WAGON WITH DRAG RIMS AND TIRES IT RAN A 18 SEC. 1/4 MILE

#10 ·
Well, as far as knowing whether I'd show up, you know I want to see your car do a 14.?

I'm sure you can do it, cuz last time you were pretty close... also, this week the guy with the CL CAN DEFINETLY BE THERE!!!! If he doesn't show, I know where he lives
... so, trustme, he'll show.

NEIL!!!! C70SPEED!!!! Are you out there? C'mon man, I know you only read C70 posts, but try drifting to another part of the board...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.