SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

C70-My dream car

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  nidul1 
#1 ·
I am 23 only but I always dream one day I could own a C70. I am happy with my newly-bought used 98/99 S40 T4 but I really wish I could have a nice C70 convertiable in future. You know cars are superior goods here, talking about over HK$600,000 (~US$75,000) for a new C70 convertiable.
When I was in Manchester to have my business trip, I saw a red C70 passing by, it looks so kooooooooooool that I can't explain in words!
My mum was a sales executive of Volvo in Hong Kong for more than 20 years. I treat volvo as my second mum. But now she is working in BMW. She never agrees that I bought a volvo as my first-owned car but I really enjoy it much! Everytime when I hear the sound of "unfastened the seat belt" (I think it could be only heard exclusively in volvo cars), it recalls my sweet memory when I was just a little kid.
My plan is that 2 years later, I would sell my S40 to get a second hand C70 coupe! Anyway, I hope I can meet some crazy C70 lovers here!

#3 ·
My plan is that 2 years later, I would sell my S40 to get a second hand C70 coupe! Anyway, I hope I can meet some crazy C70 lovers here!
Last August I went from a 2015.5 V70 to a well-cared for 1998 C70 coupe that had been previously owned by Swedespeed member 'davsanto' and his son.

Cassi now has 172K miles on it, and while it creaks and groans at times, it loves zipping up and down I-75 here in Florida.

#4 ·
Last August I went from a 2015.5 V70 to a well-cared for 1998 C70 coupe that had been previously owned by Swedespeed member 'davsanto' and his son.

Cassi now has 172K miles on it, and while it creaks and groans at times, it loves zipping up and down I-75 here in Florida.

View attachment 198582
What part of Florida are you in?

#6 ·
Cassis Purple

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.