SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

C70 up and running

897 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  C70SPEED 
#1 ·
Nice Article ther Kai sounds good. Once I find out you dyno results and speed i will execute the work done to my c70..Just got mine up and running again boy the car is sweet with the new power.. have the IPD ECU and Exhaust. IPD Sway Bars. 3 Turns on the wastegate.KN Filter on them. Just put the michelin Pilot Sports on them. One thing I must say is that all those mods where realativly cheap to the hosepower i gained..
When I picked up the car i raced the mechanic hah and won too.He has a 97 BMW M3 with a few mods on his... boy he wasnt too happy...Looking to find someone who has a new 2002 M3 just to see how well i can do against him.. but i must say the mechanic didnt dyno the car yet but he says i should now have around 310 or 315hp...Ahh have you tried the iriduim plugs by denso put those on too running nice.. cant feel much of a differnce but it nice to know there are there.

#2 ·
quote:

Originally posted by C70SPEED:
Nice Article ther Kai sounds good. Once I find out you dyno results and speed i will execute the work done to my c70..Just got mine up and running again boy the car is sweet with the new power.. have the IPD ECU and Exhaust. IPD Sway Bars. 3 Turns on the wastegate.KN Filter on them. Just put the michelin Pilot Sports on them. One thing I must say is that all those mods where realativly cheap to the hosepower i gained..
When I picked up the car i raced the mechanic hah and won too.He has a 97 BMW M3 with a few mods on his... boy he wasnt too happy...Looking to find someone who has a new 2002 M3 just to see how well i can do against him.. but i must say the mechanic didnt dyno the car yet but he says i should now have around 310 or 315hp...Ahh have you tried the iriduim plugs by denso put those on too running nice.. cant feel much of a differnce but it nice to know there are there.
2002 M3? If you can beat that one then you are in good shape! Their 0-60 time is 4.8secs!

Yannis

#5 ·
Well I dont know I am quite happy with the speed my C70 is pushing out now..the car is performing great. But my next investment will probably be Big bore Throttle,High Speed Cat converter just had some miss fires on the cylinder so order mag wires..then maybe polish the turbo wheel. that should put me in good shape now..if i want more i will have to start doing what you did to your car...Hah but right now the car moves nicely...If anyone has any more suggestions let me know..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.