SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Aluminum Panel (update)

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  towerymt 
#1 ·
Yup, it's done alright...along with the HID and the rest of the audio system.

Very satisified with the result. The silver/gray interior I have actually came out pretty nicely with the alumn. panels. It was definitely the $300 and the effort.

Installation was a pain, though. It was forewarned, but I still think it was worth it. I wonder why didn't come with this option for the US market C70s. I'll take some picture this weekend when I get a chance.

#2 ·
quote:

Originally posted by The_one_n_only:
I wonder why didn't come with this option for the US market C70s. I'll take some picture this weekend when I get a chance.
Cool! I bet it looks nice.

It is standard now in C70s with either Silver Leather or Graphite Leather (same thing with S60 T5s and V70 T5s with Graphite Leather).

Yannis

#3 ·
quote:

Originally posted by GrecianVolvo:

It is standard now in C70s with either Silver Leather or Graphite Leather (same thing with S60 T5s and V70 T5s with Graphite Leather).
You mean the aluminum panels? I see...hmm, maybe I can call the dealer up and pick up the trim for the rear center console.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.