SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Dyno Pics..

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Kai 
#1 ·
Well, not exactly the dyno result pic that you were expecting. I was just told by my friend that they put few pictures of my car on the dyno the other time when I was at Altered for tuning.

More pics to come....

[This message has been edited by The_one_n_only (edited 05-01-2002).]

See less See more
#2 ·
Okay..I guess the pictures were a bit too big. Sorry about that....

Here's another one...man..I need to post a new pic of the engine bay now it's all detailed and cleaned.

[This message has been edited by The_one_n_only (edited 05-01-2002).]

#7 ·
quote:

Originally posted by c70pusher:
Oh BTW, what's a good cleaning product for the engine?
Heheh....I remember your engine bay wasn't THAT dirty. Mine was much dirtier than yours, there was some tough goo all over the place.

I just had to hire some professional to do it...okay, I'm just too lazy to do it. It was quite some task nonetheless.

Try this link.. http://www.properautocare.com/engine.html

They sell some very useful goodies for car cleaning.

#8 ·
quote:

Originally posted by Johann:
I think I'm getting a little sentimental here....
Cool!
quote:

Originally posted by Johann:
Why did you change the layout of the pressure pipe?
To keep the heat from the engine out?
Well, the original layout was such a PIA whenever you need to get access to certain areas. The heat was one reason, but more importantly......hehe...the way the BOV was located would hit the valve cover everytime the engine torques and vibrates.

With the old turbo, that BOV was ok the way it was, but the new turbo made the pipe sits a bit funny.

#9 ·
quote:

Originally posted by The_one_n_only:
Okay..I guess the pictures were a bit too big. Sorry about that....

Here's another one...man..I need to post a new pic of the engine bay now it's all detailed and cleaned.

Nice plumbing! Hard to get away with stuff like that on 1970 and newer vehicles here in California though, specifically around smog check time (every two years). Nice car!

-he who stacks pork

#10 ·
quote:

Originally posted by Leopold Porkstacker:
Nice plumbing! Hard to get away with stuff like that on 1970 and newer vehicles here in California though, specifically around smog check time (every two years). Nice car!
Thanks~! Yeah..hehee..I doubt I can really pass the emission test, I already failed the State inspection. Oh wellz, need to cook up something to make this work.

#14 ·
quote:

Okay okay, the whole thread would be a bit too long to read through. I was putting down 300 hp at wheels at 13 psi. Hopefully, this week I will get more info and more pics.
we're waiting that is one awesome c70.. i'm thiking of maybe changing my grille as well.. how much did that cost?? minus the volvo label...

#15 ·
quote:

Originally posted by GShyneDM:
we're waiting that is one awesome c70.. i'm thiking of maybe changing my grille as well.. how much did that cost?? minus the volvo label...
Hehehe..didn't like the final touch of that Volvo emblem? I ran outta idea..

Yeah..I don't remember the cost of the grille, it's the MS Design one that IPD also carries. I know I paid less than $50 to get the trim painted and matached the body color.

#16 ·
quote:

Hehehe..didn't like the final touch of that Volvo emblem? I ran outta idea..

Yeah..I don't remember the cost of the grille, it's the MS Design one that IPD also carries. I know I paid less than $50 to get the trim painted and matached the body color.
the volvo emblem is a nice touch.. but you already have it there :p i dont want to copy.hehehe wow less than 50 thats pretty cheap

#17 ·
quote:

Originally posted by GShyneDM:

the volvo emblem is a nice touch.. but you already have it there :p i dont want to copy.hehehe wow less than 50 thats pretty cheap
Nah, no copying there. I also found a S40 from Germany(I think) that did the same thing. So..hehe..it's no biggy, we'll make an official aftermarket grill look.

Yeah, I kinda promised the guy I was going to give him more business on repainting my hood when I get a chance to put the car back in the shop again. So...that's why I got it done at such good price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.