SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

BSR Group Buy

899 views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  PPMD 
#1 ·
Anyone up for BSR intake/exhaust products? ECU group buy in the future. You can see what they offer at www.engstrom.net. Email me with what you want, I'll tally up the responses and pass it allong to Bo Engstrom. There are no obligations to buy. This will work the same way as the recent IPD group buy. linhvho@email.com

Here is the email I received after inquiring:

Hello,

Yes, I have had one group buy on Saabnet earlier this year and another is on it's way right now on Saab performance parts. The amount of discount is often related on how many similar parts we can order at the same time. I offer at least 10% and the last group buy ended up around 20%. If we where to do this I recommend that we choose a couple of parts for a couple of models.
My idea would be let say down pipes, catback exhaust and optiflow filtersfor 850/70 cars. Later, after this is in, we could run a group offering on ECU upgrades, suspension parts,
wheels, Euro style head lights/turn indicators for example.

Nobody have to commit until we have a final price.

Would this be something of interest.

Regards,

Bo Engstrom

See less See more
#3 ·
Guys,

Sorry for the delay, I've been on a business trip for the past 2 weeks. This is the email I got from Bo Engstrom about the discount:

How much does the group have to purchase before we qualify for the 20%
discount? I've asked this before but have not yet received an answer.

It is a little bit different pricing structure on different parts so
I could offer 20% on Optiflow and Catback systems and 15% on down pipes in Qty 10
assuming shipping by sea. We had a lot of delays the last time we shipped by sea so I prefer to give you 15% discount on everything this time and I will include air shipment of the complete order, this is worth more than the 5% difference in discounts but it is important for me to have satisfied customers.

So far I have 9 interested in the optiflow, 10 in the down pipe/race cat, and 7 in the cat back exhaust. There are also 6 people interested in ECUs.

I will offer the 15% discount and air freight at these quantities as well.

Starting on 6/7/02 email groupbuy@volvocatalog.com with the year and make of your volvo and the desired products.
I'm going to post the discount on the various Volvo sites. We still maybe able to get an even better discount if we get some more people interested.

Linh

#4 ·
Just passing on an email from Bo Engstrom:

Hi,

Let us set a cut off time for orders under this group buy
that give everybody time to ask questions and place their orders.

I suggest we use midnight Saturday June 24, and then I place all
orders Monday morning for air shipment to Chicago.

I am traveling to New York this week but will be back by Friday.

I am not sure about e-mail access until then.

Regards,

Bo Engstrom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.