SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

NEW GUY !!!

993 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Kai 
#1 ·
Hey guys im new I got a 98 C70...White with beige..Really nice...alll ive done so far is put all the xenon builbs all around..headlights, fogs, and backlights..Now im thinking about getting an exhaust and a filter for a littel boost in performance...about how much horsepower will these both add? whats the best exhaust for the price becuz i heard the supersprint is 700 which is a little too expensive..and also where would i be able to get the filter?? thanks for the help guys...

#2 ·
quote:

Originally posted by loeplaya18:
Hey guys im new I got a 98 C70...White with beige..Really nice...alll ive done so far is put all the xenon builbs all around..headlights, fogs, and backlights..Now im thinking about getting an exhaust and a filter for a littel boost in performance...about how much horsepower will these both add? whats the best exhaust for the price becuz i heard the supersprint is 700 which is a little too expensive..and also where would i be able to get the filter?? thanks for the help guys...
Welcome aboard! Did you put HIDs on your car or those fake xenon bulbs? For the exhaust, you can't really tell how much HP you gain until you actually do a dyno, websites sometimes are to generous with their numbers. As far as cost, you get what you pay for. IPD and Supersprint are both top quality exhaust, with that you get quality and assurance of and good product. You can always take the custom route though. Kai should fill you in on this one. Again, welcome aboard and mod away!

#3 ·
quote:

Originally posted by loeplaya18:

welcome!
show us some pics when you can. backlights? you mean the brighter ones from iPd?? i am thinking of getting some

#5 ·
Hey...welcome to Swedespeed C70 section. You are now officially the 22nd active C70 member of this forum, but....who's counting anyway.

Great to see more C70 owners on the site. In regards to the exhaust question....I think IPD is doing a special..and BSR has just finished their group buy (not sure if it was really worth doing the groupbuy route...), but I thought Supersprint is offering their system around $500 range. I can be wrong since I did remember hearing that the system for the c70 is a bit more than regular 70 series.

If you don't mind the noise, I would suggest you to go with single muffler package that Supersprint is offering instead of the very restrictive 2-muffler kit.

Well...if you want more bang for the bucks, custom fabrication is always an alternative route.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.