10 bucks.. any added benefit?
thinking about getting one when i order wheel locks from iPd

#2 ·
quote:

Originally posted by GShyneDM:
anyone use these???

10 bucks.. any added benefit?
thinking about getting one when i order wheel locks from iPd
Man, good thing you mentioned it. I've had mine close to a year now and never bothered with it. I think it should help. There is a gap between the magnet and the plug. Probably the best thing to do is seal it with some silicone so none of that crud goes into the gap (saves time with the cleaning)

#3 ·
quote:

Originally posted by mike_c70:
Man, good thing you mentioned it. I've had mine close to a year now and never bothered with it. I think it should help. There is a gap between the magnet and the plug. Probably the best thing to do is seal it with some silicone so none of that crud goes into the gap (saves time with the cleaning)

how hard is it to put on and to take off? you think it works?

and as for cleaning because of the space.. what kind of dirt gets in there? is it hard to clean?

#4 ·
quote:

Originally posted by GShyneDM:
how hard is it to put on and to take off? you think it works?

and as for cleaning because of the space.. what kind of dirt gets in there? is it hard to clean?

Man, I need some sleep. I completely misread your initial post. I was thinking about the drain plug. Never tried the "oil filter magnet". Sorry. I think I'll go sleep now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.