SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Coupes - rear window

812 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  cargusjo 
#1 ·
Anyone out there actually ever use the rear quarter glass? I think in the years I've owned the car I might have opened them less than I can count with my two hands. Hmm... I wonder if it's possible to switch them so that they can be electronically controlled.

See less See more
#3 ·
quote:

Originally posted by mike_c70:
Anyone out there actually ever use the rear quarter glass? I think in the years I've owned the car I might have opened them less than I can count with my two hands. Hmm... I wonder if it's possible to switch them so that they can be electronically controlled.
i used them when i first got the car :p hehehehhe i was like.. geez why arent they automatic... :p i just leave them closed and clean them when water leaks in

#4 ·
Had the same thought to make electric. I wondered if the coupe had the same wire harness as convertible. If so, could take a convert's rear tunnel cover that has switches for rear windos (up/down), and already havewires run some what close to where needed. Then perhaps grab the arms off a Chrysler minivan (they have power rear flip out wondows i noticed.

So, anyone know if wires are there? How about you audion folks that has rebuilt interiors from the ground up!!

Carl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.