SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

About Texas Automotive Performance...

775 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  C70SPEED 
#1 ·
Couple days ago I brought up the topic about the Swedish shop AutoTech Motor. And then later found that that Carlos at Texas Auto. Performance has been contacting with these guys. Like I said, I'm sick of going out and searching for the right components to experiement on my car. So, if I can just steal the brains from these guys at ATM and do less T&E on my side, I'm all for that.

And since Carlos knew these guys already and has done his IC upgrade with them, I will just rely on his connection and see how much we can achieve.

Desipte the differences we might have or might seem to have before, Carlos was very courteous and helpful when I called him up for help. There were few potential upgrades we discussed over the phone for my car, I'd just keep these under the sun for now till everything works out. I'd just like to take this chance to let others know what kinda customer service you can expect from these guys.

We have just talked over the phone this morning, Carlos was able to get back to me on most of the questions I've asked earlier this afternoon after he had spoken with ATM over the phone. I'll say that's some good response time.
I have a good feeling that I'm going to do a lot more business with them with that kind of customer support and attention.

I'll just SK right here before others think I'm doing some sorta shameless advertisement for them...not that they don't deserve it.

So, I'll say if the ATM guys get their acts straight and put more effort in the English speaking markets...we'll have another source for some very kickass parts that we couldn't get from some other suppliers.

BTW, did I mention Carlos/TAP is planning to contact VST in Japan to import some products?

That is all........

See less See more
#2 ·
quote:

Originally posted by The_one_n_only:
Couple days ago I brought up the topic about the Swedish shop AutoTech Motor. And then later found that that Carlos at Texas Auto. Performance has been contacting with these guys. Like I said, I'm sick of going out and searching for the right components to experiement on my car. So, if I can just steal the brains from these guys at ATM and do less T&E on my side, I'm all for that.

And since Carlos knew these guys already and has done his IC upgrade with them, I will just rely on his connection and see how much we can achieve.

Desipte the differences we might have or might seem to have before, Carlos was very courteous and helpful when I called him up for help. There were few potential upgrades we discussed over the phone for my car, I'd just keep these under the sun for now till everything works out. I'd just like to take this chance to let others know what kinda customer service you can expect from these guys.

We have just talked over the phone this morning, Carlos was able to get back to me on most of the questions I've asked earlier this afternoon after he had spoken with ATM over the phone. I'll say that's some good response time.
I have a good feeling that I'm going to do a lot more business with them with that kind of customer support and attention.

I'll just SK right here before others think I'm doing some sorta shameless advertisement for them...not that they don't deserve it.

So, I'll say if the ATM guys get their acts straight and put more effort in the English speaking markets...we'll have another source for some very kickass parts that we couldn't get from some other suppliers.

BTW, did I mention Carlos/TAP is planning to contact VST in Japan to import some products?

That is all........
Me want VST

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.