SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

newer C70's have a passenger side pocket?

850 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Beemer_eater 
#1 ·
i have seen some pictures in which the c70 has a pocket for papers or whatnot. its on the passenger side under the glove compartment...

??? i know the 1998's dont have them..what year did they put this in? or is it like a part to order from vovlo and you have to pay for it...

#2 ·
quote:

Originally posted by GShyneDM:
i have seen some pictures in which the c70 has a pocket for papers or whatnot. its on the passenger side under the glove compartment...

??? i know the 1998's dont have them..what year did they put this in? or is it like a part to order from vovlo and you have to pay for it...
I believe they came in with the 99s. I was thinking of doing this but I heard that it won't fit, something to do with the clips. Yes, you can get it at parts.

#3 ·
quote:

Originally posted by mike_c70:
I believe they came in with the 99s. I was thinking of doing this but I heard that it won't fit, something to do with the clips. Yes, you can get it at parts.

ugh... it looks pretty cool.. but..

to pay for it.. ehh.. i can just dump the papers in the back.. or carry along a folder heheh
time to cheap out

#4 ·
quote:

Originally posted by GShyneDM:
Yeah mine has that thingy. I never use it. Its to far awy from me. I keep anything I need behind the rear passenger seat on the floor so it doesnt fly around when I have the need to dust some wussy Beemer or a Mercedes. I love making them eat my Volvo dust!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.