SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Deep dish 18s?

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  PrAzMaN 
#1 ·
Hey guys im looking into changing the rims on my 98 C70....I want the deep dish look so if anyone knows any webpage of any rims that are deep dish...(chrome,white,silver doesnt matter) please post up the website or any pictures...thanks

#4 ·
quote:

Originally posted by PrAzMaN:
Me too...

Here's the best i've seen.. but pain in the ass... they are maaad expensive and you need to import them from sweden...

http://www.vvspy.com/resources/photoalbum/show.php?id=847 http://www.vvspy.com/resources/photoalbum/show.php?id=848

amazing though.. i'm still lookin.. help would be appreciated..
I fell in love with those rims the first time I saw them. I would get them in 18s, LA freeways would demolish those rims in 19s in days. Do you know who the manufacturer is?

#5 ·
Yeah... no use though... maaad loot to import them... they are sold by a swedish company called SCT Tuning...

The fronts are 8.5 x 19" and the rears are 10 x 19" .. neither of which fit our well without body work....

They are also $750 and $650 per wheel (depending on front or rear) no tire... no shipping around the world..
www.sct-tuning.com no pics posted.. but they will return your emails...

Thus... I am still looking for wheels : (

#11 ·
quote:

Originally posted by towerymt:
How about BBS LS? Note: may require some fender pulling.

Speaking of BBS on a C70...saw a silver C70 with some BBS wheels, not the factory ones, parked at MidPike Plaza on 355 the other day when I was getting some Chipotle.

I wonder if he reads Swedespeed, too. George, we need business cards!!!!!!!!!

#19 ·
quote:

Originally posted by PrAzMaN:
Yeah... no use though... maaad loot to import them... they are sold by a swedish company called SCT Tuning...

The fronts are 8.5 x 19" and the rears are 10 x 19" .. neither of which fit our well without body work....

They are also $750 and $650 per wheel (depending on front or rear) no tire... no shipping around the world..
www.sct-tuning.com no pics posted.. but they will return your emails...

Thus... I am still looking for wheels : (
I think I found those rims. If you look in in the August issue of EuroTuner, on the third page, you will find those rims. It's called Grandeur Kraft and is made by Leon Hardiritt (www.leonhardiritt.com). They don't have a pic on their website but just by looking at their ad, I'm almost 100% sure that those are the exact rims.

#21 ·
quote:

Originally posted by mike_c70:

I think I found those rims. If you look in in the August issue of EuroTuner, on the third page, you will find those rims. It's called Grandeur Kraft and is made by Leon Hardiritt (www.leonhardiritt.com). They don't have a pic on their website but just by looking at their ad, I'm almost 100% sure that those are the exact rims.
Yes sir you got 'em pegged... Just called the US distributor... they are 3 piece.. and they do come in our bolt pattern (5*108) and will be adjusted at the factory to fit our offset as well... both 18x8 and 19x8 will fit..

I am so happy i could eat a gallon of chipotle...

Thanks mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.