SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

production stop for C70

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  cargusjo 
#1 ·
How long do I have to order a C70 Coupe before Volvo stops production?

#5 ·
quote:

Originally posted by William:
I was told by our Volvo factory rep that we could no longer order 2002 Volvo C70 coupes. He also says that in 2003 model year the C70 Coupe will not be offered. The only C70 available next year will be the convertible.

William
Production starts on the 26th August 2002 and mine should arrive mid September. Yippee

#6 ·
I heard about a sale going on through Capitol Motors in Europe and was able to get one of two remaining C-70s with the 400 watt stereo for only $29,995 plus delivery. I truly couldn't believe the deal. I have been searching for a car for almost 2 years and am well over due, eben though my wife didn't want me to spend the mone!

#7 ·
I was in Volvo of Clear Lake in Houston, TX checking up on my 100,000mi badge delivery status and asked the guys there when a redesign would be due. They said '04.

I guess since going to school and buying a C70 don't seem to jive well at this moment I will have to wait a while longer but you never know. Ahhhh, how I desire that fine piece of machinery.

-Poritz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.