SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

I had a nightmare...

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  George@Swedespeed 
#1 ·
Just had a dream about bending a valve during my dyno session.

Pretty scary...hopefully everything will go smoothly today.
It's at the last stage of tuning now.....almost done now.

See less See more
#5 ·
quote:

Originally posted by George@Swedespeed:
When does it go on the dyno?
Hopefully towards the end of the day today, would you like to drop by?
If not, he should try to work on it tomorrow morning. I'm hoping they will be doing the dyno tuning today so I can take my car to Ye Ole to change out my S-02s.

I'll let you know around 3 PM and see if they will be able to put the car on the dyno today. And if they want to do the tuning tomorrow morning, that'll be even better...in some way..

#10 ·
quote:

I'm pretty sure my neighbor is good friends with the owner of that company. I'll have to ask him.
Hehe..maybe you can get your neighbor to ask his buddies for some good discounts for Swedespeed memebers.

Well, the not-so-good news is in. They won't even have the car done today. I mean they have been able to run the fuel return line and tap into my exisiting fuel rail and probably did few other things here and there. But they will need until next Tuesday to finish up the rest and do the tuning then.

Should it take this long? Don't know... Do I have other choices? Nope. Now I just have to sit tight and wait for them to make it right this time.

#13 ·
quote:

BTW, how's that 244 running? Getting reacquainted with her?
Not really, Mark took over the 244 and he put on some Momo steering wheel and a new set of Bilstien for the front end (replacing the KYBs).

He is having a blast with the car, took it out for autox and my friend, Mike (the guy w/ that silver V70 T5M few yrs back) took the 240 to the rally and supposedly kicked some really prep'd rally 240's butt.

The OMP springs are doing pretty well the Bilstiens I guess. I only drove it once when it was done...and it felt pretty good.

Soon, he'll be trying out those Volans with S-03s on the 244.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.