SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Average Age?

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Kai 
#1 ·
As I'm sure everyone knows, Volvo traditionally had an image of being an older persons car.

When I bought mine, the salesman was particularly chuffed that I was only 22 and said that its the "younger" market they are trying to attract.

Obviously I'm not trying to get too personal, but what ages are we looking at for C70 members here?

#9 ·
quote:

Originally posted by The_one_n_only:
I think mid 20s is about right for this forum's C70 owners. Few in their teens, but mostly in their 20s and some in their 30s I believe.
I'm surprised it's that low, but I suppose you are looking for people who own a C70 AND frequent the internet.

Until 5 minutes ago I considered myself a 'young' C70 driver at 31.

Pesky kids....

#10 ·
quote:

Originally posted by SG:
I'm surprised it's that low, but I suppose you are looking for people who own a C70 AND frequent the internet.

Until 5 minutes ago I considered myself a 'young' C70 driver at 31.

Pesky kids....

Mid 20's is younger than I'd expected & probably explains the amount of tuning and racing that goes on here...

#13 ·
17 here for a few more days..

loved the c70 since umm.. age 14/15 when i first saw it at the Volvo Dealer while my dad was getting his 940 Turbo Serviced...

amazing that my dream has come true due to used car dealerships..and pure Blessings from the Lord
i'd never think 20k could get me a c70 :p

#14 ·
19, inching up on 20. Fell in love with the C70 frosh year of hs when it was being marketed. My love never faded. I told myself that if I ever strike it rich, that's the car I will get, then all I will need is the greatest girl of all time. Well, worked my way up in the dental field so I can afford to pay for it with plenty of dough to spare, the same day, I won the girl (she had no idea I had the car, so it's not my car she's in love with). It's truly the ultimate threesome, haha. I still can't find the link to hook up my digi cam but when I do, I have a good number of pics of the car, as well as the girl occupying the car. Dispite what many guys think, a girl can look good while driving a sports car, trust me, I taught her to race my car well, it pulls.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.