Pic of two C70s...

4K views 45 replies 10 participants last post by  Kai 
#1 ·
You know who you are.

[This message has been edited by JRockCLS (edited 09-08-2002).]

See less See more
#23 ·
Phil, sounds good.

InDy, actually those pics were really chance shots. It's almost impossible to take a nice still pic on the highway like that one I got leaning out Kai's passenger window. I really don't know how it came out so good.

The camera is just a little Canon S300 2.1mpixel. I got it for its small size last summer. Today you can get a much higher mpixel camera for the price.

The two shots I posted just happened to have great focus and timing. It's rare that I get such pics while moving, especially in camera's auto mode. Out of the 10-20 shots I took on the road, those two were my favorites.

Here's a review of the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canondigitalixus300/

It should only be around $300 or less these days since it's over a year old and there are newer models out. It's great if you want a highly-portable camera and aren't trying to take super-detailed shots that 2.1mpixel can't deliver.

You can see the lack of detail in the background like the lettering on the building or the inside of Kai's car through the window, and even more noticeably, the detail on Kai's front wheel. That is what higher mpixel would make much much clearer and detailed.

[This message has been edited by JRockCLS (edited 09-10-2002).]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.