I've been OUTstaged!!!

971 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  GrecianVolvo 
#1 ·
heheh i guess my neighbor couldnt take the heat
My VOLVO C70 is faster than his MERC CLK 320
My VOLVO C70 Looks better than his MERC CLK 320
My VOLVO C70 is better kept than his MERC CLK 320
My VOLVO C70 has more room than his MERC CLK 320

sooo... my neighbor got a New E class sedan with the clear roof!

hehehe now i cant compare!!!!

nothing against my neighbor... just saying whats new in the hood

#2 ·
haha. Get a new S60R with coilovers, bodykit and nice tint. His smile will disapear when every girl in the neighborhood is washing your car!
(Damb, I should be in marketing
)
Well, perhaps I'm dreaming agian, seem to be little one track minded lately, did I mention all white T-shirts with water spraying everywhere? What were we talking about again... j/k!

#3 ·
quote:

Originally posted by GShyneDM:
heheh i guess my neighbor couldnt take the heat
My VOLVO C70 is faster than his MERC CLK 320
My VOLVO C70 Looks better than his MERC CLK 320
My VOLVO C70 is better kept than his MERC CLK 320
My VOLVO C70 has more room than his MERC CLK 320

sooo... my neighbor got a New E class sedan with the clear roof!

hehehe now i cant compare!!!!

nothing against my neighbor... just saying whats new in the hood
So what. Those things are EVERYWHERE here in Southern Ca. Your car is better any day of the week because.
It should be faster. It is made in a foreign coiuntry. I dont where that car is made. Some Mercs are made here in the USA.
Your car is made by a small company (TWR/ Tom Walkinshaw Racing)near the Volvo factory. If you dont know he/they run Formula 1 and have a race team of 2 cars.
Your car is mastly hand built.
Your car was built in very small numbers. Since I have had mine here in Orange County I have only seen one coupe and a few verts.
Your car is no longer being made. Merc is still cranking those out a million miles an hour.
And if your car isnt faster and you want to go faster just give IPD a call and they can hook you up.
Dont you feel better now?? I do.

#4 ·
Agreed. I can't see you (a C70 owner) really being jelous of that benz. I know I would rather have the C70. The C70 is one car that you always see the front, side and rear as it drives by because it has that funny way of turning heads. With Mercedes it's like you see a mercedes symbol, headlight and see how AMGy the rims look. Thats about it, attention diverted to pretty female walking down the street.

#5 ·
quote:

Originally posted by Beemer_eater:
It is made in a foreign coiuntry. I dont where that car is made. Some Mercs are made here in the USA./

SO, is the CLK...ML-series are made in Alabama.

quote:

Your car is made by a small company (TWR/ Tom Walkinshaw Racing)near the Volvo factory
Not anymore. TWR (thank God) were bought out by Volvo AB one and a half years ago.

quote:

If you dont know he/they run Formula 1 and have a race team of 2 cars.
Your car is mastly hand built.
That shows what a moron Tom Walkinshaw is; he thought he could build a quality car (he did not as the first two years of the C70 model were plagued by hyge delays and quality problems that cost the C70 a lot of customers and recognition) and he drove his F1 team (Arrows) to the financial graveyard with the idiotic decisions he made...And everywhere you read a story about the type of person he is, it confirms that he is a total jerk...

Yannis

#7 ·
quote:

Originally posted by Beemer_eater:
Ok Yannis. I agree with you partially.
Arrows his F1 Team is in financial trouble.
Oh yeah just so everyone know Yannis has a mild distaste for Tom Walkinshaw...he he he he

Yeah, yeah! You know how I am...When I feel strongly about something I can't be diplomatic!

Yannis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.