SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Business Card?

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  OilAnalyst 
#1 ·

Hopefully this posting works...click on the thumbnail to see a larger image.

If so, tell me what you think everyone. I can send everyone the template in word format and you can print on your own printer on business stock if you want. When printed, the colors are much more vibrant than they appear in the image. This image is scanned and resized from a page full of business card sized images.

Cheers

Matt

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Business Card? (gamoody)

Looks great. Send me the file and I'll print some up and start sticking them on volvos I see parked....or maybe even some on the go!! Nice work. I don't think it needs to say anything else.

#4 ·
Re: Business Card? (soledoc)

My son, dog and I just walked downtown Zionsville and handed out no less than 6 cards in about a 45 minute walk. I actually ran out. I think I saw probably 10!! I'll have to print up more and keep giving them out. I put them with the logo side up, on the driver's side window under the windshield wiper. I hope we get some new members this way.

#6 ·
Re: Business Card? (OilAnalyst)

Matt, Send me the template! Doh! This forces me to go get another color ink cartridge for my printer.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up on this forum...

I will not be there on the 16th, but it really sounds like fun. I wish I could cancel my plans and go Volvoing.

Moody, I'll be up in Niles next week. I'll give you a call and maybe we can meet up at BW3 and have dinner?? Maybe even to the "volvo shed" in Niles where the "Squirrel" is kept.

Matt, don't think I'm staying up there for the weekend. I know we had talked about a derby of some kind.

Anybody in for the Canadian 25th Ann Meet?? It is the 24th of July. I think I have a buddy from Cinci going and of course, Vos, my faithful Volvo compadre. It is in Ilderton, ON just outside of London, ON. Should be fun! Take that Monday off and join in the camping.

Walt

#7 ·
Re: Business Card? (1973squirrel)

Yea, Walt, get that color cartridge and start passing 'em out in town. I put one on that old lady's grey 245 with the Harvard sticker in the back. Just for kicks. Don't know if we want any grandmas in our club! We do need some volvo babes though

#10 ·
Re: Business Card? (OilAnalyst)

I do exactly that. I have been putting them on windshields of any and all volvos I see. I've probably put out 30 or so in the past month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.