View Full Version : '84 245 GLT Ti for sale - SF Bay Area

bloovis
06-19-2001, 03:50 PM
I would like to offer my 240 turbo wagon to Volvo enthusiasts before putting an ad in the paper. The car has 227K miles, 4SP+OD, a nearly new water-cooled turbo, had the intercooler upgrade installed along with the new turbo, and runs great. I'm also going to replace the tires this week.<P>The original silver paint is good except for some rust on the top of the tailgate; there's also some black paint chipping off the right mirror. The engine burns about 1qt of oil every 1K miles, which seems pretty good for its age. I've used synthetic oil for the last 40K miles, and the oil consumption has stayed constant during that time.<P>Now the bad stuff. The previous owner had a couple of accidents, and while the car is straight, the tailgate rattles, the grille is from a non-turbo car, and the air dam is missing. So cosmetically the car is in need of some work, but is mechanically very good.<P>I'm asking $2200, which just barely recovers the cost of the recent upgrades and fixes.<P>Please email me at [email protected] with any questions. I'm in the Santa Cruz area, not far from San Jose.

Evolvo
06-19-2001, 04:43 PM
If that car were on the East Coast, I'd be very interested.