SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

FS: 1991 940 Turbo

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  C70 & XC 
#1 ·
This car is very clean! It has 131k miles on it. We have had the car since it had 20k on it. It has been a great car to drive. It has had Mobil one oil since we got it. New battery. It has a set of 15" snow tires (Hakka Qs) with volvo wheel covers. I am located in Buffalo, NY. If you need any more info, email me. Please make me an offer on the car.

#2 ·
quote:

Originally posted by C70 & XC:
This car is very clean! It has 131k miles on it. We have had the car since it had 20k on it. It has been a great car to drive. It has had Mobil one oil since we got it. New battery. It has a set of 15" snow tires (Hakka Qs) with volvo wheel covers. I am located in Buffalo, NY. If you need any more info, email me. Please make me an offer on the car.
What color? Leather or cloth interior? Any rust? Everything work?

#4 ·
The color of the car is Dark Grey. It has a black leather interior. We always had volvo seat covers on the front seats so they are in great shape. They will not be going with the car. No rust what so ever. The A/C does not work - The compressor turns on and off but we think there is a small leak in the system. It does not blow cold air, just slightly cooler that the outside air.
Also, it is an automatic transmission.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.