SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

An s40 taking on a v70R

831 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  volvo5spd 
#1 ·
This was just for kicks. But when I was passing along a street with my family, a v70R passes me by on my left hand side. Once I saw the end of it, the shiny R symbol gave me a head turn. Being in my s40, I felt interested in running along side of the v70R. However, the moment I tried to catch up, the driver went faster, and faster. normally, this road is driven around 25-30 mph. But both of our cars took speeds up to 50mph. My mom didn't understand what I was doing. And when looking at the v70R's rear mirror, I saw the driver look back at me. In his car, there were also passengers. I soon had to make a right turn, and that's where he kept going straight. When entering the freeway and pulling a 45 degree turn, I saw the same v70R behind me, he was heading off towards the direction of San Francicso, where I was going to Oakland. So I couldn't follow up on this cool Volvo run.

Alen K.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.