SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

2019 Pricing

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  35073507 
#1 ·
I see that 2019s are showing up at the dealer but I haven't been able to find pricing. Volvo USA's pricing link is only for 2018 when it comes to the XC90.
Does anyone have a link?

#2 ·
No link, but the dealership will print out MSRP pricing information for you. The options haven't changed though some configurations have slightly. The biggest thing is that you're able to do a little more customization -- picking options à la carte rather than having to get an entire package, for example.

In a few months I'm going to rejoin the XC90 family after having purchased a first-generation XC90 back in 2004. My BMW X5 40e is coming off lease this fall. I'm going to put an order in shortly for a MY2019 Inscription T8 just to ensure it arrives before my lease expires (and also in case the tariff issue starts getting out of control). One dealership I'm working with even offered to keep the XC90 on the lot if it arrived early but delay the transaction with me until we got closer to my lease termination.

Hopefully there will be some incentives available in the fall -- with my lease being up and the dealer knowing that, I'm losing some leverage on making the final deal. Still, looking forward to getting back into a XC90 -- to me, it's the best-looking SUV out there, the interior is fantastic and I love the 400HP with the T8. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.