SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Delivery Timeline

984 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  bstoakes 
#1 ·
Ordered a new S60 from the factory and dealer is estimating that it will take 90 days to arrive. Anyone had experience ordering direct from Charleston factory and have an idea on delivery timeline?

#5 ·
Nice....I'm doing the S60, Osmium Gray, charcoal seats, Polestar, T6, luxury, B&W, pretty much everything yours has, except the grill cover...I have a 2017 S90 Inscription (pretty much what you see I will get in the S60 - the larger wheels, lower profile tires are killing me in the MD/DC area...potholes have eaten two tires and a wheel (thank you wheel coverage!). The smaller footprint is perfect for me. Enjoy!

#7 ·
Dude I'm trying to sell my e39 M5 and I just exploded a tire and wheel in NoVA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand...2015, driving on 66 out of DC at rush hour in my 2013 Volvo S80 with very low profile tires...guy swerves, I catch the pot hole and my display says "ADD AIR NOW"...I'm done with the 255/35 tires...my S60 will have the 18 inch 45's...Waze helps tremendously, but I take Canal Road every day...I won't even drive my S90 on GW Parkway any longer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.