View Full Version : CPO question

KHarper
02-17-2020, 08:49 PM
I bought a CPO car on Saturday. It was relatively high mileage (a 2016 S60 Inscription with 60K miles), but we are low-mileage drivers so in 2-3 years, it will be down to average miles/year. I sprung for the extension to 10 years from first date of service, and 100K miles. When I looked at the contract I got from the dealer, it shows a $100 deductible--even though the CPO brochure touts there is $0 deductible; and while the top left corner of the contract says Certified by Volvo, it is underwritten by Fidelity. Did I get the real deal, or is there something amiss on this?

Gary-16-Xc90
02-18-2020, 01:13 PM
I bought a CPO car on Saturday. It was relatively high mileage (a 2016 S60 Inscription with 60K miles), but we are low-mileage drivers so in 2-3 years, it will be down to average miles/year. I sprung for the extension to 10 years from first date of service, and 100K miles. When I looked at the contract I got from the dealer, it shows a $100 deductible--even though the CPO brochure touts there is $0 deductible; and while the top left corner of the contract says Certified by Volvo, it is underwritten by Fidelity. Did I get the real deal, or is there something amiss on this?

It sounds like the real deal.
- Deductible - There are options to go higher lower. $100 seems like the starting point.
- Ubderwriter - I understand that Fidelity underwrites the CPO and extended coverages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GrecianVolvo
02-22-2020, 09:08 PM

If you opt for the unlimited mileage version, there shouldn't be any deductible. The 100K miles plan carries the $100 deductible.