View Full Version : “Certified by Volvo” Warranty Upgrade Discount Code

SteingoldVolvoCars
03-04-2020, 09:19 PM
For those purchasing a “Certified by Volvo” vehicle (5 Years/Unlimited Miles), remember to take advantage of our $500.00 SWEDESPEEDCPO promocode - click the link below to upgrade your coverage online, regardless of where your vehicle was purchased. Within 30-days of vehicle purchase is best practice to ensure the lowest pricing. If longer than 30-days, let us know and we can try to make an exception to process your uograde. Enjoy!

https://vip.steingold.com/shop/Volvo-VIP-Certified-by-Volvo-Warranty-Upgrades/8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrecianVolvo
03-06-2020, 04:40 PM
For those purchasing a “Certified by Volvo” vehicle (5 Years/Unlimited Miles), remember to take advantage of our $500.00 SWEDESPEEDCPO promocode - click the link below to upgrade your coverage online, regardless of where your vehicle was purchased. Within 30-days of vehicle purchase is best practice to ensure the lowest pricing. If longer than 30-days, let us know and we can try to make an exception to process your uograde. Enjoy!

The extended Certified warranty can be applied at any time after the sale, provided the 5-yr /unlimited miles warranty has not expired. There is no "30-day limit after the sale"....

SteingoldVolvoCars
03-06-2020, 04:48 PM
Correct, however monthly updates with pricing always make purchasing early the best scenario. Pricing never seems to decrease.. After all, the coverage always starts from the original in-Service date, therefore having no benefit to waiting, rather than holding off on the purchase until later. We’ve seen it happen way too many times to customers when they procrastinate - pricing can change fast with updates and changing plans. Rule of thumb, the earlier the better - just ask your fellow forum members.

GrecianVolvo
03-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Correct, however monthly updates with pricing always make purchasing early the best scenario. Pricing never seems to decrease.. After all, the coverage always starts from the original in-Service date, therefore having no benefit to waiting, rather than holding off on the purchase until later. We’ve seen it happen way too many times to customers when they procrastinate - pricing can change fast with updates and changing plans. Rule of thumb, the earlier the better - just ask your fellow forum members.

I understand but the last sentence of your post mentioned "making an exception if someone were to make a decision after 30 days have passed". :)

SteingoldVolvoCars
03-06-2020, 05:04 PM
Mainly referring to honoring certain pricing.. sorry for the confusion!

DavidEid
06-27-2020, 02:38 PM
I wish I saw this before buying the warranty from my dealer less a month ago today. But I paid $1750 for the 100,000 mile 10 year $100 deductible Platinum. I’m hoping I did ok.

fusace
07-27-2020, 02:57 PM
Great deal! How were you able to get that price? Part of the price negotiations?

SteingoldVolvoCars
07-27-2020, 03:02 PM
I show it valid on our end - SWEDESPEEDCPO for Certified upgrades, or SWEDESPEED for all other plans. What are you purchasing?

DavidEid
07-27-2020, 03:15 PM
Great deal! How were you able to get that price? Part of the price negotiations?

I just turned them down on whatever the original price was. When I sat with the finance guy to do the paperwork (I was paying cash anyway), that's what he offered so I took it.

fusace
07-27-2020, 03:26 PM
I show it valid on our end - SWEDESPEEDCPO for Certified upgrades, or SWEDESPEED for all other plans. What are you purchasing?

Thank you! I was able to get it to work. Considering picking up a 2018 V90CC ORE and interested in the 10yr/100K Platinum with $100 deductible. Wanted to price it out and get as much info as I can before pulling the trigger.

fusace
07-27-2020, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the update David. Take care!

SteingoldVolvoCars
07-27-2020, 03:35 PM
No problem!

azide999
07-28-2020, 10:10 AM

What if yours has a 7 Years/100k warranty?

SteingoldVolvoCars
07-28-2020, 12:48 PM
What if yours has a 7 Years/100k warranty?

So sorry, upgrades are not available for Certified 7 Year/100,000 vehicles.

azide999
07-28-2020, 01:02 PM
So sorry, upgrades are not available for Certified 7 Year/100,000 vehicles.

Do you know why that is?

GrecianVolvo
07-28-2020, 01:19 PM
Do you know why that is?

That program expired on October 31, 2018.