Mn R guys - Page 71
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71
    Results 2,451 to 2,458 of 2458

    Thread: Mn R guys

    1. #2451
      Junior Member KDM Mods's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Minnesota
      Posts
      940
      Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bonspiel View Post
      Hey Guys! I got rid of FB a while ago and the ONLY thing I missed was you guys. It feels great not having FB anymore.
      We still active here? I really don't want to go back to that cesspool FB
      Iíve never had Facebook. Kinda donít want to get it either. Wish they updated this page still but that would be a lot of work to do both.


      Sent from my Nokia 3310
      Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
      Psalm 23:4

      2004 Volvo S60R M66

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2452
      Member MN-TURBOR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Twin Cities, MN
      Posts
      1,280
      Quote Originally Posted by KDM Mods View Post
      Iíve never had Facebook. Kinda donít want to get it either. Wish they updated this page still but that would be a lot of work to do both.


      Sent from my Nokia 3310
      Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bonspiel View Post
      Hey Guys! I got rid of FB a while ago and the ONLY thing I missed was you guys. It feels great not having FB anymore.
      We still active here? I really don't want to go back to that cesspool FB


      MN Volvo has got the mega meet planned for Sat Sept 5th. We will be cruising from Hastings to Red Wing and plan on having the meet in Red Wing.

      2pm - Meeting at Jaycee Park Hastings, MN
      4pm - Main event starts at 240 Harrison St, Red Wing, MN 55066

      join us if you can! i dont know if we will be able to top last years meet but we'll try!

      2007 S60R - Ti Grey/Atacama M66 - Stage II Shark Tune - 8EightFab downpipe - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - SNABB FMIC/Intake Pipe - TWM Short Shifter - Forge CBV - UR Front Brace/Rear Brace - IPD 28mm Rear Sway Bar - BC Racing Coilovers
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport - Electric Silver - Muffler/Resonator Delete
      2007 XC70 - Ice White - Stage I Shark Tune - Muffler Delete

    4. #2453
      Junior Member KDM Mods's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Minnesota
      Posts
      940
      Quote Originally Posted by MN-TURBOR View Post
      MN Volvo has got the mega meet planned for Sat Sept 5th. We will be cruising from Hastings to Red Wing and plan on having the meet in Red Wing.

      2pm - Meeting at Jaycee Park Hastings, MN
      4pm - Main event starts at 240 Harrison St, Red Wing, MN 55066

      join us if you can! i dont know if we will be able to top last years meet but we'll try!

      Iíve got nothing going on so Iíll try and make it!


      Sent from my Nokia 3310
      Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
      Psalm 23:4

      2004 Volvo S60R M66

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

    6. #2454
      Member MN-TURBOR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Twin Cities, MN
      Posts
      1,280
      Quote Originally Posted by KDM Mods View Post
      Iíve got nothing going on so Iíll try and make it!


      Sent from my Nokia 3310
      would be good to finally meet you and your Volvos! the meets are always a good time!
      2007 S60R - Ti Grey/Atacama M66 - Stage II Shark Tune - 8EightFab downpipe - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - SNABB FMIC/Intake Pipe - TWM Short Shifter - Forge CBV - UR Front Brace/Rear Brace - IPD 28mm Rear Sway Bar - BC Racing Coilovers
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport - Electric Silver - Muffler/Resonator Delete
      2007 XC70 - Ice White - Stage I Shark Tune - Muffler Delete

    7. #2455
      Junior Member KDM Mods's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Minnesota
      Posts
      940
      Quote Originally Posted by MN-TURBOR View Post
      would be good to finally meet you and your Volvos! the meets are always a good time!
      Alright Iím coming! Should I bring some food with me or will there be a grill out?


      Sent from my Nokia 3310
      Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
      Psalm 23:4

      2004 Volvo S60R M66

    8. #2456
      Member MN-TURBOR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Twin Cities, MN
      Posts
      1,280
      Quote Originally Posted by KDM Mods View Post
      Alright Iím coming! Should I bring some food with me or will there be a grill out?


      Sent from my Nokia 3310
      no need to bring food it'll be at a restaurant. if you got parts for sale/trade would be a good time to bring em.
      2007 S60R - Ti Grey/Atacama M66 - Stage II Shark Tune - 8EightFab downpipe - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - SNABB FMIC/Intake Pipe - TWM Short Shifter - Forge CBV - UR Front Brace/Rear Brace - IPD 28mm Rear Sway Bar - BC Racing Coilovers
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport - Electric Silver - Muffler/Resonator Delete
      2007 XC70 - Ice White - Stage I Shark Tune - Muffler Delete

    9. #2457
      Junior Member KDM Mods's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Minnesota
      Posts
      940
      Had a great time with you all today! Canít wait for the next one!






      Sent from my Nokia 3310
      Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
      Psalm 23:4

      2004 Volvo S60R M66

    10. #2458
      Member MN-TURBOR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Twin Cities, MN
      Posts
      1,280
      Quote Originally Posted by KDM Mods View Post
      Had a great time with you all today! Canít wait for the next one!






      Sent from my Nokia 3310
      fun times for sure!!

      video is up:
      2007 S60R - Ti Grey/Atacama M66 - Stage II Shark Tune - 8EightFab downpipe - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - SNABB FMIC/Intake Pipe - TWM Short Shifter - Forge CBV - UR Front Brace/Rear Brace - IPD 28mm Rear Sway Bar - BC Racing Coilovers
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport - Electric Silver - Muffler/Resonator Delete
      2007 XC70 - Ice White - Stage I Shark Tune - Muffler Delete

    11. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71