SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

What does your car look like RIGHT NOW!?!

2M views 8K replies 661 participants last post by  shekky 
#1 ·
Here we go again, what does your car look like right now! GOOO

See less See more
#7,694 ·
I aspire to have a car collection similar to this some day. Lucky!

Stay safe and have fun [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7,696 ·
Motor vehicle Mode of transport Vehicle Car Snapshot

:bow: Yes thats my garage at home :D

#7,698 ·
Do you just need the new bumper and new headlights to do this? Any cutting?

#7,699 ·
To do this you need:
- new bumper
- new headlights
- under the headlights there are some plastic clips/brackets/adapters that hold the bumper you also need to replace these with the new model ones (the side plastic clips are the same you don't need to replace them)
- new air duct (duno how to call it) the rubber/plastic piece that's between the bumper and the radiator in the back of the front upper grille (you can see it in the image)
- new plastic/impact bumper that is in the back of the front bumper and is fitted on the steel impact bumper :)

That's it.

#7,700 ·
Awesome, good info! I'm monitoring the pick & pull near my house regularly for s40's, hoping a facelift model comes in so I can do this!

#7,703 ·
Hi Martin! Indeed! Atreus are hardly light, but those Heicos are like solid steel! They sure look good though. Looks great Jens. Man I wish I could score a V50 like that here. They are impossible to find! Hope you guys are well.
-Jason

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

#7,704 ·
The volution are way way heavier! You can notice that the wheels are spinning up faster. The steering wheel turns easier (Zentrifugalkraft as we german call it Martin :D) and the performance of the springs is more detailed and more accurate.

Atreus 7,5J x 18"
Volution IV 8,0J x 18"

@ Jason: you are right! Hmm maybe you have the luck - wish it! Yes and I hope you too?

#7,706 ·
#7,714 ·
How did you install and what did you use? I did it in my old S40
But I used light strips from auto zone not halos.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

#7,720 ·
Did you spray down the motor? I've always wanted to give mine a good clean this way but am so so worried about causing electrical issues.

#7,721 ·
No it should be fine just don't drown it. I used the lightest spray possible then a paint brush to work up the suds to draw up the dirt, then mop everything up with a micro fiber.

Learned everything I know fro this dudes channel, he's since gotten rid of his C30 R design but still churns out very good videos.

#7,722 ·
Awesome info, I appreciate it! Doing a ton of refresh work on the s40 this week so cleaning up the engine bay would be awesome.

#7,725 ·
No keep it here, the car looks so good! Haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.