SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

What did you do to your car today?

3M views 13K replies 766 participants last post by  hq_ 
#1 ·
So we have this thread over @ Volvospeed and it's pretty cool.

What did you do today?

Installed brackets in my trunk to keep my tool kit from moving around, and bungie cords on the side cubbie to keep my cleaning stuff in place.

See less See more
#11 ·
Re: What did you do to your car today? (vsweede40life)

washed, detailed, waxed and tire shined my red moose! i also put an air freshener !

#12 ·
Re: (NorthernS40)

Quote, originally posted by NorthernS40 »
hehehe oil change on the moose today

what kind of oil are you guys using?

#18 ·
Re: (mad matt)

Kinda off topic...but anyone know of a decent scratch remover? Back when I debadged my car I accidentally scratched the paint a little in a couple spots...

#26 ·
Re: What did you do to your car today? (volvoNB)

That sucks! Good luck with it. I have a few scratches in my car I am trying to figure out how to buff out. If you have any good suggestions let me know. Thanks!

#27 ·
Re: What did you do to your car today? (volvoNB)

Quote, originally posted by volvoNB »
Freaking birds. All was quiet when I went to dinner at Cheddars. Went out and an army of birds everywhere. Bird crap all over my car. Went home and wiped off the crap as soon as I could. Then I discovered scratches all over my hood and the top of my car. Seems like they tried to land on the hood and top and skidded around.

Spent over 2 hours buffing with my porter cable until I called it quits. I still see some scratches and appear too deep to get out but I can live with it. They should allow owers to shoot and kill these birds in self defense. A man have a right to defend his property. </rant>

Fingernail deep?
as for today...Raced...well "raced" a buddy in his lambo and another in her s2000...