Ask VCNA thread - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask VCNA thread

Re: (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »
      That would be a very DIM "high" beam... certainly not bright!

Bright enough to see plenty far, when properly aimed. IMHO the halogen brights on my T5 didn't let me see much farther down the road, if any, than the R's properly-aimed xenons.

At some point I plan on getting the non-coated D2C bulbs, but I don't feel the need for more light output and will probably wait until I have one OEM bulb burn out.

2002 S60 T5 5M (SOLD) - ECU, intake, exhaust || 2006 S60R 6M Sonic Blue (Saved My Life), 2:03.5 at BIR long course, 2:00 at BIR short course, My HD Trackday Videos, Loud enough for ya? || 2007 S80 V8 (SOLD), 35% tint, Sport Package (4C), Heated and Cooled Seats, IPD Rear Sway Bar || 2011 XC70 T6, 35% tint, IPD Rear Sway Bar, IPD Photo Contest Winner in 2015 and 2016, Dragon Slayer || 2015.5 XC70 T6 Polestar Tuned || 2015.5 V60 P* #46/80

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: (Warpedcow)

Let me tell you a story about the R headlights.
      I live on what (can be at times) a VERY dark curvy, hilly 1/2 mile cul de sac.
      Kids and dogs are always there in the spring, summer and fall. The road goes down then turns with a very blind corner.
      When I got the 04 we went out and I noticed I couldn't see as far as I could before, so after I figured out the height adjustment, adjusted the fogs, etc I went out again.
      Better but not great so then I got the 02 AWD out and brought both cars to the same spot.
      With regular halogens I could see almost 150 ft. FARTHER down the street (we measured) and the light was much brighter (this was on high beams for both cars) so, as I said, DIM "high" beams..
      These were the "great" Volvo Bi Xenons, sorry, these are the biggest light joke in modern automotive history.
      After I got the 06 with Euro lights, WOW what a difference!
      Email: jrl1194 ( at ) AOL (dot) com
      2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak/Tan/Arena, 116K miles. My DD with no plans to sell it anytime soon
      2000 V70R, Wife's, she won't sell. Now she hit 153,000 miles and still near perfect!

Senior Member 850arrrsaylikepirate's Avatar

+1 JRL, that's my findings too.
      2006 S60R - Black Sapphire~Nordkap~GT~iPd Track Spec Sways~TME Springs~TME DP-Exhaust~Bell FMIC~iMIV~E-Codes
      2009 XC90 3.2 AWD - aka the kiddo hauler
      1997 4x4 Nissan - Fook mi this thing is slow

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Re: (850arrrsaylikepirate)

Why can't a company come up with a euro headlight conversion? You could send in your US spec units and get a core return. That should definately make it cheaper than trying to source OEM euro units.
      VT - Go Hokies!

04 V40
      04 Honda Odyssey

Re: (I Roll)

Quote, originally posted by I Roll »
      Why can't a company come up with a euro headlight conversion? You could send in your US spec units and get a core return. That should definately make it cheaper than trying to source OEM euro units.

I think if someone had 50 firm orders they could.
      It's actually easy to do just very time consuming, plus a proper reflector has to be made to replace the DRL reflector

2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak/Tan/Arena, 116K miles. My DD with no plans to sell it anytime soon
      2000 V70R, Wife's, she won't sell. Now she hit 153,000 miles and still near perfect!

Re: Ask VCNA thread (JRL)

Final question of the day;
      WHEN IS VOLVO BRINGING A DIRECT INJECTION DIESEL TO THE US?

See: https://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=119281

Not sure if it will be direct injection but it's a diesel none-the-less.

Fingers crossed....

2011 Volvo XC70 T6: Caper Green/Sandstone Beige, 144,000+ miles
      2004 Volvo V70R: Silver Metallic/Gobi, 267,000+ miles
      2002 Volvo V70 T5: White/Charcoal Leather *SOLD*
      2000 Volvo S70 SE: Black/Charcoal Leather *TOTALED*

Global Moderator

Quote, originally posted by Warpedcow »

Bright enough to see plenty far, when properly aimed. IMHO the halogen brights on my T5 didn't let me see much farther down the road, if any, than the R's properly-aimed xenons.

At some point I plan on getting the non-coated D2C bulbs, but I don't feel the need for more light output and will probably wait until I have one OEM bulb burn out.

Don't agree at all. My all halogen lights in my Pathfinder had better high beams. The Xenon low and Halogen highs in my MDX are so much better it's not funny.

I just want the suspension out.....

My DRL's off on my 2004.

Its that simple, I'm happy with the car. The collar/angle gear I can deal with.

Stock 2004 S60r
      Totalled: Stock 1991 Toyota Mr2 w/ 309k miles.
      Current: Turbo 1991 Mr2 w/ 220k Miles & 2013 Scion Iq

Re: (chinaonnitrous1)

I really do not think Volvo understands performance suspension.

When you consider they had the best and brightest from Volvo, Monroe, Motorola, and Ohlins working on this with all the simulation tools they collectively had, and look what they delivered. In their minds, suspension that was at parity, at least in Europe, with an M3. Not even close. And mind you they had the freedom knowing that the R was for the enthusiast, there was always the non-Rs for the soccer moms, so no restriction there. They even got to specify the road contact patch, the Pirelli tires. All of these resources and control should have been an engineers and customers' delight.

I have had both an 2004 and a 2005, with various SW loads. All were/are unpredictable, and certainly not "skyhook", more like "jack hammer" when going over successive bumps. At least it is not boring, when I was commuting over the same roads each day, on the more aggressive sections of the road, it was like a new game each day, in regard to how will the car handle the same surface, same speed, same conditions today as it did yesterday.

Have you ever noticed that when there are Volvos in a race series, that the privateer cars do better than the direct sponsered cars?

Re: (rogersampson)

Quote, originally posted by rogersampson »

Have you ever noticed that when there are Volvos in a race series, that the privateer cars do better than the direct sponsered cars?

Can you please provide some examples?

Being successful in a race series is all dependent upon the teams competency level, resources, funds, etc.

2007 Volvo S60R - Electric Silver/Nordkap/M66
      2006 Volvo XC70 Ocean Race 394/500
      2001 Volvo S60 Challenge Factory Race Car
      1998 Volvo C70 Euro-Import - Saffron/GT/5 Speed/Ohlins
      1998 Volvo S90 Factory Limo

Re: (JoshV70_)

Quote, originally posted by JoshV70_ »

Can you please provide some examples?

C'mon K-Pax

Wasn't sure if they had somewhat of a sponsorship from Volvo after their recent visit/promo at VCNA about two weeks ago.

Polestar who appears to be backed by Volvo is doing quite well in STCC.

2007 Volvo S60R - Electric Silver/Nordkap/M66
      2006 Volvo XC70 Ocean Race 394/500
      2001 Volvo S60 Challenge Factory Race Car
      1998 Volvo C70 Euro-Import - Saffron/GT/5 Speed/Ohlins
      1998 Volvo S90 Factory Limo

I certainly did not mean to imply that Volvo Inc. is not supplying ANY type of support. Virtually any manufacturer is willing to provide some factory spares, for privateer cars of their marque. It is just good business sense and does not cost them much, and they get logo placement on the car.

As I suspect you know, the real cost is campaigning, designing, engineering and sorting out the car and drivers.

I was just pointing out that today and historically, the few Volvos you see on podium finishes, be it rally or other race series are not from Volvo Inc.

In reference to the original post, it calls into question does Volvo really have the right resources to design/produce an enthusiast car, like an M series car, or should they just stick to soccer mom cars. Same goes for fixing existing issues on R cars.

Wasn't sure if they had somewhat of a sponsorship from Volvo after their recent visit/promo at VCNA about two weeks ago.

$25,000 and that will buy them some tires!
      and we're getting wat OT here.

This is ASK VCNA not the constant bitching with no real question and certainly not about racing!
      If the question has already been asked, being redundant surely doesn't help

In reference to the original post, it calls into question does Volvo really have the right resources to design/produce an enthusiast car, like an M series car, or should they just stick to soccer mom cars. Same goes for fixing existing issues on R cars.

From the models on the market today, it seems evident Volvo is targeting the smaller family (2 children), the older crowd who've driven them forever, and with the C30 who knows (off to college car). Nix the R Design and bring back a true R - patiently waiting.

2005 V70R, Fully Loaded Stealth Wagon - SOLD on 19 Jan '13 (Went to a good 2nd owner)

This is ASK VCNA not the constant bitching with no real question and certainly not about racing!
      If the question has already been asked, being redundant surely doesn't help

I agree. 4 pages of bitching and perhaps 4-5 real "questions" or issues. Coffeeman needs to thoroughly go thru this thread and weed out 97% of the crap (mean remove and delete), and leave the questions alone for VCNA to respond to.

SOLD!!! 2005 S60R. Mods: IPD (Stage 2 ECU, Trak Spec F&R sways, 3" DP, HD-TCV, HD-coils, HD-endlinks, SS brake lines), HEICO (CATback, 18" Volution wheels), Phuz PhMIC, JRL resonator delete, RKelly CAI, PLX OLED Boost Gauge, VST roof spoiler, 35% 3M window tint, other littler things.

I have had both an 2004 and a 2005, with various SW loads. All were/are unpredictable, and certainly not "skyhook", more like "jack hammer" when going over successive bumps. At least it is not boring, when I was commuting over the same roads each day, on the more aggressive sections of the road, it was like a new game each day, in regard to how will the car handle the same surface, same speed, same conditions today as it did yesterday.

My 2006 has given me the exact opposite experience. Comfort is comfy, Sport is a bit firmer and less floaty, and Advanced really firms it up a lot such that body roll/lean is almost completely unnoticeable at the racetrack.

Sidehop here is once in a blue moon, and never severe enough to be "scary". More like "gee, that wiggle was rather amuzing".

No idea what REV the SW is, it's been fine since day 1 CPO purchase. I don't want to ruin it haha.

I have 17s with front tires around 35 psi and rears around 33 psi.

2002 S60 T5 5M (SOLD) - ECU, intake, exhaust || 2006 S60R 6M Sonic Blue (Saved My Life), 2:03.5 at BIR long course, 2:00 at BIR short course, My HD Trackday Videos, Loud enough for ya? || 2007 S80 V8 (SOLD), 35% tint, Sport Package (4C), Heated and Cooled Seats, IPD Rear Sway Bar || 2011 XC70 T6, 35% tint, IPD Rear Sway Bar, IPD Photo Contest Winner in 2015 and 2016, Dragon Slayer || 2015.5 XC70 T6 Polestar Tuned || 2015.5 V60 P* #46/80

S60 R's do not hop nearly as much as the wagons do, shorter wheelbase, I guess
      plus nearly 200 high center of gravity pounds over the rear axle.

By the way, I'm slightly surprised no one has mentioned the delaminating parking brake problem yet... Reference: here and here.

-Steve

2005 S60R - For sale
      2006 V70R - Elec Silver/Nord, 6MT Goodies: Bone friggin' stock!
      "It must be made to look the best and most evil in its evilness" - Helmutt Ranff

brakes and other issues

I just noticed this thread - as the proud owner of $1500 worth of parking brake replacement (including complete hub assy, cables and alignment) due to complete rear parking brake de-lamination, I will have to throw in my 2c. Sorry for the somewhat long post.

First is the safety issue with having the rear end lock up while on the road - definitely disconcerting and down-right dangerous. The second part of the problem is Volvo's refusal to warranty the problem and to further deny there IS a problem. Yes, brake shoes are a wear item, but replacement due to de-lamination is NOT A WEAR ISSUE. It is either design, manufacturing, or material flaws and should be covered under warranty with a part that has been corrected.

The second problem I have with brakes is the main power braking system. I have had the car in three times - and told that there is no problem with the system. Yet, when my engine is off, all of the vacuum bleeds off the power brake system in about 5 seconds. When I turn the key on, I can hear the vacuum pump that assists the system turn on, then it cycles every 5-6 seconds until I start the engine.

The issue here is a safety one - if there is a catastrophic power loss while driving - you lose all power assist on the brakes immediately. I can tell you that without power assist, it is very difficult to stop the car - and I am 200+ and 6'. In the past, a tenet of Volvo's power brake design has always been to have a reserve of several full brake applications after a total loss of power. On all of the previous Volvos I have owned (about 20+), the brakes ALL worked this way. I even had an 86 740 turbo that had sat in a junkyard for a year - had plenty of vacuum in the booster when I opened it up!

Next on my list is another vote on the headlight issues - poor design, not enough light at the right place on the road, etc. I understand the US spec issues, however, would be nice to see some options here from Volvo.

Suspension - neat idea that didn't work well. rear side-hop is the issue for me. Tried lots of stuff, but it should have been Volvo that figured this one out and fixed it. There is no excuse for building a performance car with this kind of issue and then not taking care of it. And changing the software to soften up the suspension so that it is not noticeable is not the right answer on this car.

Now - here area a couple of things I will mention for Volvo's benefit - not R problems. Car was a 2000 V70XC. The bolts that mount the front hubs to the suspension backed out. This was MAJOR safety issue because on the left side, when they backed out (all 4 of them), they jam against the rotating CV joint housing. The direection of rotation of the housing causes the bolts to try to back out further and they lock up the left front wheel. Luckily this happened on a local side street with no traffic, however, the result is a hard left turn toward whatever is coming the other way. To me, the customer, Volvo towed the car and repaired it, but claimed this had never happened and that there was no problem with the parts. I learned later from my sources within Volvo that they were, in fact, on their third generation of design for these bolts due to exactly this problem. It should have been a safety recall due to risk of major accident.

On this same car, it was in the shop nearly every 3 weeks - mostly for throttle body replacement - again for a problem that Volvo claimed did not exist. At least all this was covered under warranty - and Volvo did finally acknowledge a problem with throttle bodies and fix it.

Annoying, but at least the car kept getting fixed and we had 3 large dealerships within 15 miles. When we got ready to move to Maine with closest dealer 70 miles, we traded the Volvo in on a realiable Toyota Tundra. Absolutely zero problems in 5 years.

So Volvo - as one off the original founders of the Volvo Club of America, I have gone from my normal 3-5 Volvos in the drive at any one time to the one V70R - the first and last new Volvo I ever bought. I think that your survival will depend on being able to deliver the kind of reliability and customer support that you were once known for.

I keep the car because it IS fun to drive and I do not have to depend on it for transportation. However, I suspect that if I have a major failure (e.g., angle gear) that Volvo does not cover under warranty, it will get replaced with a non-Volvo product and then I will have none. My movement away from Volvo after owning and driving Volvos exclusively for over 40 years is not due to any one issue - but rather a continuing list of items that I see as solvable, but which Volvo has refused to take responsibility for. The result is a car that is at times unsafe to drive and which is unreliable. I put over 400,000 miles on a 79 242 GT with an 83 I/C turbo drive train. Loads of fun to drive, incredibly safe, reasonably fast, and the ONLY time that it stranded me on the road was with a broken timing belt (my failure not to replace in the specified mileage) that a dealer fixed on a Friday afternoon in 1 hour. I am still sorry that I sold my 1990 M/T 740 turbo wagon - should have kept it to have a reliable Volvo to drive.

Again, sorry for the bit of rant and a bit off topic as this one goes more toward what I percieve as the major problem at Volvo rather than specific tech issues. If Volvo could turn it around, I would be tempted to come back.

Steve

Re: brakes and other issues (OwlsInBog)

Good summary of issues that virtually all long term Volvo owners have faced.

It is a high tech car with low tech points of failure. Too many get caught up in thinking that high technology means high failure rates, "more things to go wrong".

Consider these "high tech" failures on the current R series:

Rear brake shoe delamination - had the same problem on my 1975 245, so problem has not been resolved in over 35 years

Radiator side tanks failing

Slave cylinder failing

Exhaust pipe deformation

Bushing failures

Spring seat failures

Axle ping

Angle gear

Fuel pumps

Wheel bearings

Braking on incline performance

Poor headlights

The list goes on for low tech failures, so until the fundamentals are right, no sense even addressing the high tech issues, which I have had few of. Four C is just a dissapointment, not what I could call a failure.

The Sonic Blue V70R (6GT) has been released for auction. If it was a stick I might have considered it.
      His: 2019 XC40 T5 AWD R-Design, Red, Black Nu-buck. Hers: 2019 XC60 T5 FWD Momentum, Silver, blond leather.
      His Toy: 2017 Mazda Miata, Red with beige leather, 6MT. Her toy: 2013 C70, Caspian Blue with black sovereign hide interior.
      Daughter number one: 2016 XC60 T5 FWD
      Daughter number two: 2018 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum with Polestar, Son-in-Law: 2013 S60 T5 AWD
      Daughter number three: 2020 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 6 passenger

Re: Ask VCNA thread (PMPN8EZ)

RE: Warranty support for mods (e.g. ECU flashes, IC mods, etc.).

Clearly this is a tough one. Volvo cannot warranty products made by non-Volvo suppliers nor can we warrant any excessive wear/damage caused by modifications. Drivetrain is the biggest risk area as once torque is increased markedly, it strains all the components in the drive train from clutch or torque converter to gearbox to angle gears, etc. as they were not designed or tested for higher levels of power/torque.

His: 2019 XC40 T5 AWD R-Design, Red, Black Nu-buck. Hers: 2019 XC60 T5 FWD Momentum, Silver, blond leather.
      His Toy: 2017 Mazda Miata, Red with beige leather, 6MT. Her toy: 2013 C70, Caspian Blue with black sovereign hide interior.
      Daughter number two: 2018 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum with Polestar, Son-in-Law: 2013 S60 T5 AWD

Re: Ask VCNA thread (PMPN8EZ)

RE: Warranting aftermarket mods in Germany.
      Volvo Germany has a specific agreement with Heico. This is being run as a "pilot" of sorts. I would agree, the best thing would be for Volvo to have an agreement with a company such as Heico (ala MB and AMG) but until that happens, we cannot assume the risk. That being said, if the pilot in Germany is successful and Volvo Sweden is willing to cut a global agreement, then it would be official support. But it has not happened quite yet.

Re: (Bender)

Re: Why does Volvo not believe in marketing their products?
      Good question, wish the answer was better.
      The truth is we (especially our marketing dept.) would love to market our cars more than we do today. Let's just say that in the best of times, there is never enough marketing money, but in today's climate, cash is even more limited. It will get better, but we need to get through this period first.

RE: When is Volvo bringing a direct injection diesel into the US?
      Good question. As you can guess, I cannot divulge any future product plans. However, rest assured that we would love to have a diesel today!

Global Moderator

Re: Ask VCNA thread (cdauerer)

Chris:

Thanks for sticking with this thread. I am sure that you are taking away more than you can reply back to the thread for legal / corporate reasons. I hope that all can understand this.

To the forum: I appreciate all of your feedback and for the most part to this point it has been very mature and specifically directed. I would like it to remain that way, and perhaps get a little tighter. I think, and many of you have expressed to me offline, that this thread for the time being should focus largely on the techincal issues; what issues we have had, can we expect warranty support, etc. I think by in large some of the larger overall discussions like racing support, etc. tend to dilute the effectiveness of the thread.

In the end, all of us are here because we are car enthusiasts, and many of us because we are also Volvo enthusiasts. I hope that we can find a happy medium of questions and answers that will help Volvo strengthen itself as a brand moving forward. I do not think that all of the questions will be softballs or easliy answered. Clearly there are some issues that need to be addressed by VCNA. And frustratingly most of them will not see immediate or tangible (or in some cases both) results.

But just as we've seen TNN's pop up due to probems that the SS community as a whole has identified, let's hope that some of these gripes and issues make it's way into the collective consciousness of the powers that be at VCNA and translate to better, more effective products on the back end.

Thanks all.

Re: (cdauerer)

Quote, originally posted by cdauerer »
      Re: Why does Volvo not believe in marketing their products?
      Good question, wish the answer was better.
      The truth is we (especially our marketing dept.) would love to market our cars more than we do today. Let's just say that in the best of times, there is never enough marketing money, but in today's climate, cash is even more limited. It will get better, but we need to get through this period first.

Thanks for the response - i think this is critical especially with the XC60 and the new S60. We (enthusiasts) can only preach so much without becoming broken records to our friends and family. Just a little money towards traditional advertising would have done wonders for the C30 and its "cool" factor. Bottom line is that though safety will likely (though I think foolishly) always be Volvo's "thing" it is no longer a competitive differentiator, BUT that doesn't mean you can or should ignore the other things.
      Gone and Missed: 2002 S60 T5 Manual, 1993 240 Classic
      Gone and Not Missed: 2001 S60 2.4t Auto

www.datforumdoe.com

Re: Ask VCNA thread (cdauerer)

Certainly your statement makes sense, if only it were applicable.

For the most part these failures are on unmodified cars, or cars with modifications that have nothing to do with the failed component.

I know of no clutch failures, only slave cylinder failures, and the M66 gearbox is extremely robust, I do not know of even a failed synchro.

The angle gear is not failing, the coupling to it is failing, with stock unmodified engines.

Even if someone actually got some honest torque gains, are the designs so limited that when a car delivers it's actual advertised torque that things start to break?

Certainly there are a VERY FEW that have markedly increased power output, and relative to that VERY SMALL group I agree with your stement.

Re: Ask VCNA thread (rogersampson)

I guess I'm such a smooth driver that it doesn't matter that I was running high 300's (HP) no mechanical breakdowns.

Seriously though, most drivers I've ridden with need to learn how to drive and be easier on their machinery.
      Jerky starts, jerky shifts and jerky driving in general certainly don't help things!

Re: (cdauerer)

Hey Chris,

Does VCNA still have the Sonic Blue 2007 V70R test vehicle?

Quote, originally posted by cdauerer »
      The Sonic Blue V70R (6GT) has been released for auction. If it was a stick I might have considered it.

Was it sonic/gobi?

http://www.stadelvolvo.com/use...63f37

2011 Audi S4 - Imola Yellow/Black Alcantara
      2004 S60R 6MT - Passion Red/Nordkap (sold)
      2009 RAV4 Sport V6 - Classic Silver/Charcoal

Re: (MagoonR)

Quote, originally posted by MagoonR »

Was it sonic/gobi?

http://www.stadelvolvo.com/use...63f37

If the statement TODAY was it was it's been released for auction, why would you even post this, just to see your little words grace the forum?
      If it had been at auction, don't you think for one minute I wouldn't have mentioned itb
      Is it possible, yes, (anything's possible), but it doesn't jive with his statement

srsly u guise

please keep this one thread on topic,

I want to massively thank cdauerer. It takes a lot of courage to stand up and do what he's doing.

It would be VERY nice if Volvo could give us a hand with our issues.

What can swedespeed do for Volvo? (other than buy cars)
      we can be your focus group (somewhat biased towards performance )
      we can be your test mules
      we can find documented issues/resolutions probably faster than you can (try google search here, anything under the sun has been documented)

Let us know if we can help you, this doesn't have to be a one-way deal

Re: srsly u guise (FEO)

Quote, originally posted by FEO »
      please keep this one thread on topic,

I want to massively thank cdauerer. It takes a lot of courage to stand up and do what he's doing.

It would be VERY nice if Volvo could give us a hand with our issues.

What can swedespeed do for Volvo? (other than buy cars)
      we can be your focus group (somewhat biased towards performance )
      we can be your test mules
      we can find documented issues/resolutions probably faster than you can (try google search here, anything under the sun has been documented)

Let us know if we can help you, this doesn't have to be a one-way deal

Now that's thinking out of the box. VOLVO could make a lot of internet "buzz" with us, especially in a pre-launch or even focus groups. We could even have SWEDESPEED-only get-togethers at specified dealers that have new VOLVO cars (2010 S60 - hint, hint) that no-one has seen before to get impressions, test drives, etc...and thoughts on a next-gen R car. FIRST thing, however: Get your dealer network operationally working - they are massively falling down and are geared towards the senior citizen demographic despite what YOU think. Its ridiculous to say the least.

SOLD!!! 2005 S60R. Mods: IPD (Stage 2 ECU, Trak Spec F&R sways, 3" DP, HD-TCV, HD-coils, HD-endlinks, SS brake lines), HEICO (CATback, 18" Volution wheels), Phuz PhMIC, JRL resonator delete, RKelly CAI, PLX OLED Boost Gauge, VST roof spoiler, 35% 3M window tint, other littler things.

Jim,
      I certainly agree with you in regard to proper driving technique. Just something as simple as making sure the slack is out of the drivetrain BEFORE you hammer it would go a long way.

I suspect some of the above is why Volvo put a hydraulic dashpot on the clutch in I believe 2006. I think they called it a clutch dampener. I am sure this was in response to some failures they were seeing and not a proper fix for a performance car in my mind.

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast