SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Sightings Version 3.14159265 Northern California

48K views 159 replies 35 participants last post by  Opus007 
#1 ·
Grey V70r at Putnam Toyota.

Looked like a Blacked out FMIC

and some Tinted Euro Headlights.

Custom plate .....

You sped out of our driveway to the stoplight! Shame on you! I think I know who this is.....and the car looks very sharp.

#3 ·
Re: Sightings Version 3.14159265 Northern California (850arrrsaylikepirate)

Quote, originally posted by 850arrrsaylikepirate »
PI or is it PIE

Ahahaha. Pi

I think I saw Adykes, but not sure...where is he

#4 ·
Moi? I think that was me at Putnam Volvo, I was getting a gasket and some turbo bolts, I actually didn't speed out of the driveway, I was just way too lazy to shift so I left t in 1st up to the light.

#5 ·
Re: (adykes)

Quote, originally posted by adykes »
Moi? I think that was me at Putnam Volvo, I was getting a gasket and some turbo bolts, I actually didn't speed out of the driveway, I was just way too lazy to shift so I left t in 1st up to the light.

Heheh, the car is looking nice, with the FMIC.

Also the headlight tint is pretty sharp.

#6 ·
Re: (chinaonnitrous1)

Quote, originally posted by chinaonnitrous1 »

Heheh, the car is looking nice, with the FMIC.

Also the headlight tint is pretty sharp.

Thanks, I'm not 100% happy with the headlight tint, but it has saved me from a broken lamp already so I guess it is staying.

#8 ·

I saw two black SR's yesterday.

1) On my way to work (Oakland) in the AM on the intercharge, you were coming onto 580 from 80W. I went by...

2) On my way home in SF. You were coming out of Hayes Valley on Laguna, left onto Oak. Looked like you had a modded exhaust?

#10 ·

Sonicatama S60R driven by a very, very old lady on 280S yesterday. I didn't know the S60R was popular at the retirement home?

If you see her somewhere get her phone number for me. I'm gonna trade her for this Lexus LS430 we have at the dealer.

Much more appropriate for her age

#12 ·
Yesterday 2004 TI Grey S60r heading on 580 East bound over the Castro Valley area, you got off 580 to head on 680. Right by stoneridge mall.

I was in the Silver CLK convertible. Nice radar detector!

#13 ·

I like all these sightings.
Funny thing is, the only people that will see this thread is ourselves, hahahahahaha.

#14 ·

Quote, originally posted by chinaonnitrous1 »

If you see her somewhere get her phone number for me. I'm gonna trade her for this Lexus LS430 we have at the dealer.

Much more appropriate for her age

There are a TON of old fogeys and non-car-enthusiast-looking middle-to-elderly-aged women driving around in R's on the mid peninsula... including one in a Magic Blue VR that I want. (Assuming it has Nordkap...)

#15 ·
Re: (850arrrsaylikepirate)

Quote, originally posted by 850arrrsaylikepirate »
I like all these sightings.
Funny thing is, the only people that will see this thread is ourselves, hahahahahaha.

Ouch, so true...

#16 ·
Re: (kageryu)

Quote, originally posted by kageryu »

There are a TON of old fogeys and non-car-enthusiast-looking middle-to-elderly-aged women driving around in R's on the mid peninsula... including one in a Magic Blue VR that I want. (Assuming it has Nordkap...)

WTF is up with that? There's an old lady in a Flash Green / Atacama S60R that I see all the time in the Santa Cruz Mtns. She drives really slow as well. She should trade it in for a Buick.

#17 ·

WTF is up with that? There's an old lady in a Flash Green / Atacama S60R that I see all the time in the Santa Cruz Mtns. She drives really slow as well. She should trade it in for a Buick.

Hahahahahaha, nothing like a gray-hair driving an R in the slow lane

#18 ·

Set her up with my phone number, we have a Buick store. I can get the trade in....

#24 ·
Sonic/gobi coming into the city around 7:00 this evening...then up Fell. Body kit, anthracite pegs, aftermarket grill, exhaust (ferrita?)....S60R license plate frame, motorsports badge next to the R on the trunk. Pretty sure you saw me as I moved somewhat hastily around a 'tard learning to parallel park on Fell in rush hour...surprised you're not on here...really sharp ride.

#25 ·
Saw a Black Sapphire/Nordkap/18"Anthracite Pegs/GT/Sport Aero Kit/TME Goodies: DP, Exhaust, Springs a couple of weeks ago on Skaggs Springs road. Tried to catch up to him but was having problems with AWD at the time...

#26 ·
You know, funny thing, I had my doors blasted off by what seemed to be a tuned '04 SR MT with Nor, Premium, Convenience, Nav, iMIV, (Bluetooth and IPD R Boost Gauge coming soon), 2xCAI, BMC, ...., EST DP, Burns/EST Exhaust, VST Monoblocks, European Headlights w/ Silverstar Fogs/Highbeamson, heading north on 101, hrmmmmm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.