Sightings Version 3.14159265 Northern California - Page 5
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
      Yesterday, 1145, Ti Gray (grey?) V70R, Riverside Blvd, by 2nd Ave, young female driver. I honked and waved like an idiot when she drove past me; I think she flipped me off (it was not a thumbs up

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sightings Version 3.14159265 Northern California

Bump for an aging thread... Out shopping for the remodel today at Ferguson's on Valencia in SF and a sharp looking VR with tow hitch parked next to us. Anybody on here?
      05 6MT VR: Back in the game...
      RIP - 04 6MT SR BlackSaph/Gobi: iPd Stage2. PhMIC. EST DP, catback. Snabb Intake. Viva CBV. OkadaPlasmaDirects. AdamsRotors. TakSpeed TiShims. SS lines. iPd TrackSpec Sways. TKi front/rear endlinks, toe bars. iPd R Gauge. EST LED kit. GROM iPod+Bluetooth. 19" Peg Reps. DDM 5000K HID Hi/Lo/Fog. E-codes. To do: Winglets. Door pins. FatMat.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreveradvanced View Post
      Also, I've spotted that car before, they aren't on here. If you look back a page or two I called em out.
      That's me....

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Was havin' some fun with a white ARD tuned 855 turbo with two younger guys. Made my morning commute to SJ much more enjoyable. Give a shout of your on here!
      97 854 R Sold and Missed
      2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 4DR white/tan : 278hp and 36 mpg His Volvo replacement
      2003 Honda Civic EX 2DR red/black : Hers

Tonight at about 8pm near Mountain View 101. Black r 2004 with dark wheels, iPad gauge pod on dash.

I passed you in a blur highlander with my thumbs up. Looked like an EST exhaust.
      Stock 2004 S60r
      Totalled: Stock 1991 Toyota Mr2 w/ 309k miles.
      Current: Turbo 1991 Mr2 w/ 220k Miles & 2013 Scion Iq

That was me. Thanks for the thumbs up!
      16 V60P Silver
      04 V70R GT - SapphBlack/Gobi | 148K miles | 19" Fast FC04 Matte Bronze | Conti Extreme Contact DW | Hilton Stage II | IPD Intercooler, Springs/Sways, RKelly Intake, Rear Toe Rods, Rear Camber Bushings, Subframe Bushings | EST Downpipe, Touring Exhaust, Sport Pedals | Snabb Intake Pipe, Upper Charge Air Pipe | Viva CF Front Lip and Mirror Caps

Finally found another R aficionado in Sac! Saw the R on the grill in my rear view, driving faster than most, and automatically assumed he wanted to play. We "raced" just a little (suburban area). He has 15K worth of goodies that my stock ride does not have, so he won. Says he's been to this site, so if you see this post sir, please PM me! Black, S60, R on grill only.

I saw a little old lady in a pristine looking Black V70R driving down the Skyway, I was riding my motorcycle so there was no weirdness.

I am sure she just doesn't appreciate it like I do.
      1981 Honda Goldwing... In peices
      1999 Volvo V70RS: 16T, custom full 3" turbo back, ARD tune, custom FMIC, EBC brakes, etc...126K miles and counting!
      2000 Honda RC51... Ready for track days

Silver S60 R parked in 24hr fitness in Rohnert Park . next to a white with blue stripes Shelby GT500. today at 6:20.
      anyone???

Sightings Version 3.14159265 Northern California

I saw a grey 850 sedan with smoked signals yesterday in downtown Chico... Rare for this area!
      1981 Honda Goldwing... In peices
      1999 Volvo V70RS: 16T, custom full 3" turbo back, ARD tune, custom FMIC, EBC brakes, etc...126K miles and counting!
      2000 Honda RC51... Ready for track days

New on here, haven't posted anything (but this!) I live in Pittsburg and commute to Alameda daily, if you see a white s70 with pitch black windows, I mean seriously they're 2.5%, all of them, give me a honk and wave!! I will soon have a turbo back exhaust and will be dragging my skirts! I see you guys all the time out there. Of course, I keep my eyes peeled for me fellow 70 series guys!

San Francisco Fillmore & Eddy garage, Dark Gray s60r
      Stock 2004 S60r
      Totalled: Stock 1991 Toyota Mr2 w/ 309k miles.
      Current: Turbo 1991 Mr2 w/ 220k Miles & 2013 Scion Iq

Hi all, first post on this board. Thought this thread might be a good place to ask a local (SF Bay Area) question (and if not, please to direct me to the right place!)

New to my '04 S60R (not to Volvos though) and am seeking SHOP RECOMMENDATIONS in the area. (Prefer South Bay, San Jose area) but open to drive to a good shop. Just looking for a place that does good basic maintenance, troubleshooting and repair. It's not that I can't do the work myself (was a dealer shop and parts manager at one time) but just don't have the time nor proper garage equipment to do anything substantial.

Thanks in advance and again, if this isn't the right place to post this, let me know!!

Cheers,
      Mic
      Mic's Fleet: '04 Volvo S60R, '03 Nissan Z33, '08 Nissan Z33 Nismo, '09 Highlander-Hybrid. Gone: Four Volvo 740Ts, a bunch of Nissan S30s, Z32, 370Z Nismo (handed down).

Quote Originally Posted by noeish View Post
      Bump for an aging thread... Out shopping for the remodel today at Ferguson's on Valencia in SF and a sharp looking VR with tow hitch parked next to us. Anybody on here?
      I'm in that neighborhood and would like to think my black VR with tow hitch looks sharp
      1973 1800ES M41 Light Blue Metallic / Black - 188K
      1984 245 Turbo M46 Blue Metallic / Black - 235K
      2004 V70R 5GTMetallic Sapphire Black / Silver trim /Gobi - 180K
      2013 C30 R-Design 6MT Polestar Limited Edition#203 Rebel Blue / Black - 35K
      2014 XC70 T6 Polestar Caspian Blue / Black 32K

Man, it got quiet in here while I was between Volvos.

Seen a Rebel Blue Polestar parked on the Belmont / San Carlos border (omitting street name for privacy, since it's at a residence..), and another (the same?) at a soccer field / park in Hillsborough today.
      Current: 2015.5 XC60 R-Design
      Previous: 2011 Taurus SHO (no R-Designs to be found when the...) 2005 S60 R (leaked its heater core all over the 4C a few years after I upgraded from the..) 1998 S70 w/ IPD fun, with a 2003 XC-90 T6 in there as a kidmobile for a while.

I wonder if it parked alongside a blue Porsche?

BTW, if you're in the Bay Area, you need to join the VOCCAL Band. We're pretty active local Volvo group, with just over 140 people.

[VOCCAL - Volvo Owners Club California] Band.
      http://band.us/n/a3a2S7i00bY5g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
      2007 V70 R GT - Black Sapphire/Nordkap : CJ Yother DP : IPD Exhaust : IPD ECU : IPD Engine Mount Strut Conversion : IPD Sub-Frame Bushing Inserts : IPD Track-Spec F & R Anti-Sway Bars

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielef View Post
      I wonder if it parked alongside a blue Porsche?

BTW, if you're in the Bay Area, you need to join the VOCCAL Band. We're pretty active local Volvo group, with just over 140 people.

[VOCCAL - Volvo Owners Club California] Band.
      http://band.us/n/a3a2S7i00bY5g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hi. The invite link seems to have expired, could you send another one please? Thanks!

I just got a used 07 Volvo S40 2.4i.This is my first and I love it. I have planned out some mods for it overtime, would love to meet other Volvo enthusiasts in Bay Area!

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Renew the invite please

Quote Originally Posted by DaPineappleDude View Post
      Hi. The invite link seems to have expired, could you send another one please? Thanks!

I just got a used 07 Volvo S40 2.4i.This is my first and I love it. I have planned out some mods for it overtime, would love to meet other Volvo enthusiasts in Bay Area!

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Yes, great idea, would love to join!

Renew the invite please

Yes! would love to join, but link expired. Is the band still active?

Quote Originally Posted by DrWeir View Post
      Yes! would love to join, but link expired. Is the band still active?
      Yes the band is still very active.

Here is a new invite link: https://band.us/n/a2abYbH0ibp4N
      2015.5 Volvo V60 Polestar #15/80, Matte Rebel Blue
      1993 Volvo 850 GLT, Red, 170K miles (gift to family)
      1979 Volvo 265 GL, Blue (sold)

23. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5