Women Love The R, LOL - Page 5
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
      Theys got dyzez for sur!
      2008 C30 2.0 6MT

2006 Ti SR 6MT - Scrapped by CMOD_R.

1984 242 Ti 4sp - Has moar power than Vio's Mom.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Senior Member 850arrrsaylikepirate's Avatar
      Nice, definitely T&A
      2006 S60R - Black Sapphire~Nordkap~GT~iPd Track Spec Sways~TME Springs~TME DP-Exhaust~Bell FMIC~iMIV~E-Codes
      2009 XC90 3.2 AWD - aka the kiddo hauler
      1997 4x4 Nissan - Fook mi this thing is slow

hahahah i knew you boys would like!
      No more R got a 1995 240sx converted to a Silvia in replacement... Can't say I miss the Volvo
      P.s no more am i Volvo tech... I now am a shop Forman at a high performance shop.
      Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
      Yeah right, he's all happy you called...then a yellow birdie flys by and oh here's a cupcake, btw what were we talking about...

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by StealthyS60R View Post
      I pleased to see so many great additions to my thread, lol
      Anymore birthdays coming up
      2006 S60R - Black Sapphire~Nordkap~GT~iPd Track Spec Sways~TME Springs~TME DP-Exhaust~Bell FMIC~iMIV~E-Codes

humm maybe maybe. I got a old photo of my junky ex girlfriend licking a nother girls boob.. but i dont think i can get away with that!
      Man o man i love that tat girl. wish i meet her
      No more R got a 1995 240sx converted to a Silvia in replacement... Can't say I miss the Volvo
      P.s no more am i Volvo tech... I now am a shop Forman at a high performance shop.
      Yeah right, he's all happy you called...then a yellow birdie flys by and oh here's a cupcake, btw what were we talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by VolvokidS60R View Post
      humm maybe maybe. I got a old photo of my junky ex girlfriend licking a nother girls boob.. but i dont think i can get away with that!
      Uhhh you know my email address don't you.

yes i do!
      damn that girl was a junky, still is idk how she still alive. but good news is i get to take cair of her son 1 day a week were my mom does 3 and the kids g-great g pranets watch him 3 also

That sucks about the kid having a mom that can't clean herself up. But awesome that he can hang with people that do care.

And of course, thanks for the email

yea when people ask i jsut call him my stp son. got no idea what els to call him LOL!! he is good that my momma steped up

wow, who wouldda thought you'd wander into Swedespeed and find yourself in Skankville?

(not commenting on the mom to the boy who is being helped by the dude here and his family - which is 100% NOT Skankville)

i treat his as if he was my own. and my mom/step dad & my Dad& new step mom love him also. its good for him

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
      wow, who wouldda thought you'd wander into Swedespeed and find yourself in Skankville?

(not commenting on the mom to the boy who is being helped by the dude here and his family - which is 100% NOT Skankville)
      Hey, I'm not a skank, just a man who loves attractive and adventurous women, lol.

SAME!!! man that girl was a FREEEK!!!!!! she used to like some wiled things in the bedroom, if it ever made it there.

Bump
      Hahaha! This thread is legendary! Bump because you have to photos to show off???
      2006 S60R MT //Sapphicap//Sport_Premium_Climate_Convenience//18" OZ Ultraleggeras//TME Springs//phMIC//Viva SM Flywheel//OBX DP//Ipd: Boost Gauge & Poly Upper Engine + Trans Mount//Bob Vila//EST Exhaust//Fitzy Gauge Pod//

1999 Chevy Suburban. Beastly.

LOL, no, unfortunately I've been very distracted with non-girl related activities lately.

I just took a peek and saw my favorite thread had no activity for the last year so I thought that made it worthy of a bump.

May also be a good way to give a little attention to my important subversive activites as of late, lol.

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...08#post1785908

Bump.. Everyone needs to see this thread hahaha. Best thread on Swedespeed for sure.

get you asp off my car, ****

Looks like I need to go visit StealthyS60R the next time I'm in Colorado
      2005 Volvo V70R ("Veee") - (2016 - Present) 117,xxx miles
      --- 8Eight Fab Catted Downpipe, TME Catback Exhaust, Hilton Stage 2, Mud flaps and a Tow hitch
      1998 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon ("Lucy") - 242,xxx miles - (2011-2016) SOLD
      2006 Subaru Impreza STi ("Molly") - Trackcar, One Lap of America class winner (x2!) - (2008-2016) SOLD
      1995 Subaru SVX ("Gumby") - Childhood dream car - (2001-2008)SOLD

looks like photo bucket didn't like one of your pictures....musta been a good one
      2005 SR GT Silver Metallic/Nordkap Snabb inlet, iPd rear chassis brace, front strut conversion, iPd HD TCV, resonator delete, muffler delete, Poly top mount bushing, track spec sways, iPd springs, MORE TO COME, 97K miles 2nd owner, (devil took this one)

2004 S60-R M66 Titamium Grey/Nordkap, k&n filter, muffler delete, 115K miles super clean interior. Sold...

1967 122s wagon

2000 V70R project (devil took this one)

2005 Magic Blue/Atacama VR, BBS 18's wrapped in PSS, iPd springs, Becker turbo back exhaust, snabb inlet, 90K miles 3rd owner (baby girl)

1996 855R bright red on pegs

1981 240GL in petina

2004 titanium grey/gobi SR GT with sport kit 127k miles, (FOR SALE)

2002 Duramax 600+ WHP

Just use the swedespeed uploader.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

Yeah. They really did.
      Friggen net nannies, they certainly did remove the best one, lol.
      "The Real IPD" - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      2007 Passion Red/Gobi VRgt; 2005 Silver/Beige Leather S60 2.5T AWD; 2002 Silver/Off black leather V70XC
      Past: 1999 Tropic Blue/Green/Oak leather V70 (NAa); Mom traded 1975 Maroon/Maroon leather 164E

28. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5