Goodbye Prelude... Hello S60!!!!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Goodbye Prelude... Hello S60!!!!

Hello Everyone... Just sold my Honda Prelude SH and bought a new S60 2.5T/Black on Black/Premium/Sport/17" Tethys rims I get the car sometime next week, however I am sooooo excited, I am trying to read everything about this car (that's not in the brochure ). Can anyone tell me about things to expect, or direct me to a site that has alot of details on the 2004 2.5T?

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Goodbye Prelude... Hello S60!!!! (#1 volvo)

Congrats on the trade up! My brother has a Type SH and it's tight for me! I currently have a 99 Passat and while it is nice, it's no S60! Very nice color combo you got!

You will learn a lot from the guys here. They are great! Also, you can do searches for anything in particular you may have in mind.

http://www.idpusa.com is a great tuner site for your new S60

~~~~~
      Ron
      2000 V70R with some simple mods | RIP
      2008 XC70

COngrats! You got a great car! After it loosens up a bit (past 1,500 miles), you will love the huge amount of torque that this car has!

Yannis

2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal Nappa L, Advance, Rear Air Suspension, Bowers & Wilkins, Luxury, RtrbleTow Hitch, Polestar optimization, 20" wheels, Side Scuff Plate
      2020 V90 T6 AWD R-design Crystal White M, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, 20" wheels, Polestar optimization

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Thanks for the info!

PS... any tips on breaking the car in? I hear u have to be gentle for the first 5000kms?

Re: (#1 volvo)

In terms of break-in, just run it in a reasonable manner. No hard stops or starts and make sure you vary the RPM's a lot (i.e. do not take a long highway trip with cruise on a set speed). No red line bursts, but do not be afraid to drive it!! When to change the oil, I am not sure. Others here will advise on that. Good luck and enjoy.

Congratulations and I suggest you go to the Volvo's Owner Circle http://new.volvocars.com/ownerscircle/ and register. You do not have to be a current Volvo owner. Lots of information about your car and Volvo in general.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements