SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OFFICIAL: P2 S60 Photo Thread

1M views 4K replies 412 participants last post by  ZZZZZZZ 
#1 ·
So how about a thread for just photos of the S60? The "Owner's Gallery" seems limited at best. This thread can be pics of your own car or others, rolling or still, stock or modded, motorsports or show cars. What ever is clever fellas. Just post em up.

I'll start with a pic of mine from a few years ago.

See less See more
#3 ·
I'll bite...

Some of the sweet cars in the GT class this year making their rounds across the country.

Josh's TKI S60 T5 Challenge Car

K-Pax 2009 S60 2.5T AWD

#1,178 ·
i'll bite...

Some of the sweet cars in the gt class this year making their rounds across the country.

Josh's tki s60 t5 challenge car

k-pax 2009 s60 2.5t awd
soooo sexy omfg!!

#4 ·
My car stock...very beginning of 2009.

Just after all the mods went on. Was running some 17" Raven Black Powder Coated Pegs.

Rolling shot on a Spring Kancamagus Cruise

After a good wash, and debadge. The back of these cars look MUCH cleaner with out all those badges

Rolling shot on a fall Kancamagus Cruise

After a re-lowering of the KW coilovers and new 18x8" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

Great rolling shot from this Spring's Kanc cruise

Most current engine bay shot

Car has gone the distance in just over a year and a half. Not much left other than my EST DP, a Stage 2 tune and then down the road put on the 16T I have have from a T5 and get that retuned. Other than that she grips, and sticks like she's on rails :D:cool:

#5 ·
veilsidez's hot ride!

Porsche AND BBS?!

Love the front spoiler...CF painted 90% cept the lip or lip painted black...either way hot.

PCC trunk and Sport kit...sechs!

Reactions: donste2007
#6 ·
MR Sweden Motorsport's Volvo S60 Challenge car

#7 ·
Johann's amazing, white Swededemon 5

#8 ·
Posted up my favorites from SS members that I could remember. I can't remember the member's handle but they did a HUGE build and conversion from a real base model to a T5 swap and crazy interior swap and such. That one needs to be in here. I can't remember who it was so I can't find pics :(

#9 ·

Will be for sale in a few months / less then 3

S60T5m ...

Will have S60R calipers rotors
R front bumper
Different headlights
05 Tails
Tinted
Cleaned up and sexy :D

#10 ·
You guys have probably seen a ton of my pics but I'm pretty proud of her so I'll post some more!!!
Before!!

After!!

And the wife's car, a.k.a. the Swagen!! 07 VW Passat wagon, 3.6L V6 with the sport option.

#13 ·
Emil's car sooooo hot :D

#16 · (Edited)
My 03 S60 AWD with crap rims i am using until i can get the $ for 17"or may be 18"Pegs.The car has 35% tint all around now should have gone 20% but still looks ok.Using my available $ to get the car ready for IPD tune(EST DP/OBX catback are next)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#21 ·
wait ... one pic is of tan and other is charcoal ... or thats the way it looks

and then painted trim and 05 interior but 04 headlights

confused ...

#22 ·
wait ... one pic is of tan and other is charcoal ... or thats the way it looks

and then painted trim and 05 interior but 04 headlights

confused ...
indeed....

#23 · (Edited)
And the one 05 dash compared to the other have different buttons at the bottom of the CCM

Tan has 3 buttons
Charocal has 5+ buttons

#31 ·
JoshTKI old 2005 Volvo S60 T5 - 6MT w/ 4C

#249 ·
Car now belongs to me. Very much the same as it was, except now with more miles. Needs a good detail and cleaning after this past NJ winter...

I'll update with some pictures later in the spring.