WTT my 18" Pegs for your 17" Pegs, Chicagoland local only
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

WTT my 18" Pegs for your 17" Pegs, Chicagoland local only

Came on my 2007 stock, all have some rash, but none are bent, no shakes. Pics to come once I get a chance to wash the car. Tires are Yokohama YK520's, 235/40-18 with about 6/32" tread on all tires.

I'd like to work out a deal with someone in the Chicagoland area--swap my 18's for your 17's. Pegs only; unless you happen to have a set of 17" Team Dynamics pro race 1.2's. The deal will depend on the relative condition of the wheels and tires. Local because this is my DD so I can't do shipping.

Anyone in the Chicagoland area interested?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Bump

Pics finally. All have some rash, none are bent, and one of the tires is garbage due to ridiculous inner edge wear. All can be refinished, the worst one will need some spot putty in addition to sanding in a couple spots. If no takers, I guess I'll just buy some 17's, refinish these myself, then sell...

Here's the link to the album:

http://s692.photobucket.com/albums/v...asus%20wheels/

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

if you are ever in the northeast or mid atlantic im down, but i don't see myself being in the chicago area. Wish I could help
      Traded In: 06 S60R 6MT Sonicama Elevate Exhaust, Phmic, iPD Stg II,Custom DP w/race cat, EST Ultra Flow Intake, Elevate Sways, SNABB Intake Pipe, SS DEM mod, BT, NAV, Miv w/X1

2019 XC40 T5 Inscription: Denim Blue/Blond
      Wheels: 20" 5 Spoke Diamond Cut
      Packages: Premium, Vision, Heated Seats & Steering Wheel
      Options: Premium Sound, Polestar Tune

If only you were closer...If you decide to sell the 18s, how much do you think you would let them go for?
      94 940 Turbo Sold.
      01 Volvo C70 Totaled.
      04 SR GT TiGry Sold.
      07 SR GT Silver 19" Pegasus,IPD Tune,Intake,Exhaust,Downpipe, Mishimoto Intercooler and Forged CBV
      13 S60 R Design

If you are willing to wait I will send you my pegs and 400.00 as they need new tires and pay shipping on the 18s back to me once you get them switched out... It would be about January time frame... Damn all the good deals that come up while I am in the desert
      06 Ti Grey SR w/Sport Pkg, Manual, IPD Stage II, Mototec Intake, 3in DP, Track Sway Bars, HD Endlinks, Boost Gauge, Silicone Vac Lines, Upr Engine Mnt, HD Trans Mount. SNABB Intake & Short Shifter,IPD 3" Oval Exhaust, Viva HD TCV, Synchronic CBV, Wg 7psi, Port Matched/Polished Intake Manifold, Victory Performance FMIC w/IMEC. http://www.dragtimes.com/Volvo-S60-Timeslip-19306.html

Update: Last Thursday I ordered a set of 17" Pegs from BVV to take advantage of the Volvo rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by adale View Post
      If only you were closer...If you decide to sell the 18s, how much do you think you would let them go for?
      Check your PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by kmg_S60R View Post
      If you are willing to wait I will send you my pegs and 400.00 as they need new tires and pay shipping on the 18s back to me once you get them switched out... It would be about January time frame... Damn all the good deals that come up while I am in the desert
      I like the idea of having a spare set; not sure I want to wait that long but if I still have them in January I'll take you up on it.

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements