Official Elevate/Autotech Performance Software GROUP BUY-Part Duece!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Official Elevate/Autotech Performance Software GROUP BUY-Part Duece!

Many of you have been inquiring and asking me about the chances of there being another Elevate software group buy. I decided to take all of your requests to Don, the owner of Elevate, to see if he would be interested in entertaining the idea. Being that the last group buy was such a success (55+buyers), my thoughts were that he would be more than glad. To our favor, he agreed once again to run a group buy for the software at an unbeatable (and even lower than last time) price! This time around the deal is even sweeter, giving users the option of a new handheld APC Tuner (more details below) or the previous PC laptop method. Rarely does a company offer a group buy on the same product more than once, but Elevate has stepped up to the plate to meet the needs of the Volvo community. I have attached a link to the previous Elevate Software GB thread in an attempt to answer any FAQ's. Should you have any additional questions, don't hesistate to contact Don or myself and your question will be answered as promptly as possible.

32 ORDERS AND COUNTING!!! WE REACHED THE THE HIGHEST AMOUNT. EVERYONE RECEIVES THE TUNE FOR $650!

Keep track of those who have paid and for the latest product developments at:

www.facebook.com/elevatecars

Below you will find all the details underlining the GB and information on the new APC unit:

1. Open to all Volvo models 2001 and newer (excluding XC60, S80 current model and V70/XC70 current model).

2. PRICE: 15-29 units: $730.00..... 30 or more units: $650.00 If you have a second or third Volvo (owned by the original purchaser only), the tune alone for the additional vehicle(s) would be $450.00 each, regardless of how many participate in the group buy.

3. The group buy is OPEN October 15, and will close November 15. Members can start fulfilling orders at the start of the GB at the $895.00 price. As the unit quantities increase, Elevate will issue a refund to customers, depending on how many sales from the group buy we end up with at the end. Example: Buyer #1 pays $895.00, but if 14 or more end up buying, he/she gets a refund on November 15th credited back to his/her credit card for $165.00. Buyer #30 would only be charged $650.00 as his/her order is processed.

4. When an order is placed (ONLINE ONLY), please put "Tuner GB" in the order notes & your FORUM NAME. I will be talking to Don frequently and posting the numbers regularily.

5. You will also need to include what octane you would like your tune tailored to and what modifications you currently have (exhaust, downpipe, intake)

6. Additional files (different octane, different rev limited, etc) are $190

(S60R Specific)
      *For those wanting throttle mapping of advanced in the other modes, please include the following in the order notes:
      Put "Mapping" in the Order notes

APC programmer details (info to be on www.elevatecars.com shortly):

Easily install Tuned Software without a computer
      Quickly reflash software files in just four minutes
      Non-invasive flash programming through OBDII port
      Able to read/clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (access to PC computer required)
      Delivered pre-programmed with Stock and Modified files
      Single unit supports up to five different files for up to three
      different Volvos

Link to the previous Elevate Software GB:
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...ware-GROUP-BUY
      Last edited by B.G.; 11-08-2010 at 12:56 PM.
      Follow the latest ELEVATE product developments on facebookwww.facebook.com/elevatecars

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Awesome news.

Is the APC programmer extra cost, and if so how much?

Thanks
      2007 XC90 V8 - 2005 V70R M66
      2015 F150 Supercrew 2WD 3.5L

No it is not. You are getting either option as explained in the thread
      Follow the latest ELEVATE product developments on facebookwww.facebook.com/elevatecars

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

What about these other option on their site avalible with the Tune ..

Top Speed Limiter Remove
      Multi-fuel File
      Engine Rev Limiter changed

I will be placing an order on 15 October
      06 V70R GT Magic Blue/Gobi: iPd stage 1 tune, iPd sways, JVC KWM150BT, fixing broken stuff
      Past: (3) 04 S60Rs, 06 XC90, 05 XC70, a couple of 854s, a manual swapped/slammed/19T'd 855 T-5R

Quote Originally Posted by jdsr917 View Post
      What about these other option on their site avalible with the Tune ..

Top Speed Limiter Remove
      Multi-fuel File
      Engine Rev Limiter changed
      I am finding out how much additonal those will be.. Will update the thread when I find out!

i'll be order #30
      2010 V50 T5 AWD R-Design 6-spd manual (FOR SALE)
      2018 XC60 Hybrid (wife's ride)
      1966 VW Type 2 standard | 1600dp | 40hp | 0-60 in 2min

I will also get in on this GB. How will we know how many people get in on the GB and when the GB reaches the different thresholds?
      2011 CTS-V Wagon Silver A6|Recaros|MoonRoof | Airaid CAI Green Filter | Eibachs | 20" Concept One CS6 | S2T Paddles | V2V Splitter
      2003 C5 Z06 H/C/I/E 458 RWHP / 412 ft/lbs @ 3,100lbs
      2004 V70R SOLD Gray / Gobi w/ some mods

People will be listed in the thread that have paid, and if you were first and it reaches the max level you are auto credited the money back to the account you used to purchase it with. Seeing as how the last GB had 55+ I don't think it will be an issue especially with that new handheld hardware as a bonus.
      06 Ti Grey SR w/Sport Pkg, Manual, IPD Stage II, Mototec Intake, 3in DP, Track Sway Bars, HD Endlinks, Boost Gauge, Silicone Vac Lines, Upr Engine Mnt, HD Trans Mount. SNABB Intake & Short Shifter,IPD 3" Oval Exhaust, Viva HD TCV, Synchronic CBV, Wg 7psi, Port Matched/Polished Intake Manifold, Victory Performance FMIC w/IMEC. http://www.dragtimes.com/Volvo-S60-Timeslip-19306.html

Are we doing the pay @ 650 and wait until the number come in to recieve the tune?

I know this was done with the last GB for this and it made a difference in the #'s

Quote Originally Posted by kmg_S60R View Post
      People will be listed in the thread that have paid, and if you were first and it reaches the max level you are auto credited the money back to the account you used to purchase it with. Seeing as how the last GB had 55+ I don't think it will be an issue especially with that new handheld hardware as a bonus.
      Thanks! I'm in.
      2011 CTS-V Wagon Silver A6|Recaros|MoonRoof | Airaid CAI Green Filter | Eibachs | 20" Concept One CS6 | S2T Paddles | V2V Splitter

honestly why doesnt everybody who signs up put a 650 deposit for the GB- Whats going to happen is most people will wait untill the price drops and wont want to sign up initially. Just my 2 cents because doesnt make sense that the people who sign up first have to wait for a refund and the people signing up last minute do not have to worry about what they pay-they already receive the discount.

Regardless im signing up however its the difference between me signing up on OCT 15th rather than Nov. 15th

if the GB fails and we do not reach 30 people- than give the option for the depositers to receive a refund or just pay the extra 200 and receive the item

Quote Originally Posted by d3box1 View Post
      honestly why doesnt everybody who signs up put a 650 deposit for the GB- Whats going to happen is most people will wait untill the price drops and wont want to sign up initially. Just my 2 cents because doesnt make sense that the people who sign up first have to wait for a refund and the people signing up last minute do not have to worry about what they pay-they already receive the discount.

Regardless im signing up however its the difference between me signing up on OCT 15th rather than Nov. 15th

if the GB fails and we do not reach 30 people- than give the option for the depositers to receive a refund or just pay the extra 200 and receive the item
      It worked fine the first time, no need to reinvent the wheel.
      06 V70R GT Magic Blue/Gobi: iPd stage 1 tune, iPd sways, JVC KWM150BT, fixing broken stuff
      Past: (3) 04 S60Rs, 06 XC90, 05 XC70, a couple of 854s, a manual swapped/slammed/19T'd 855 T-5R

I just did the Rica tune with the softloader!! If this is as good,it's a great deal.

Will this do a torque limiter delete for an 05 V70R?

If you map for one octane, but you have to fill with a lower octane, will it cause trouble or will the car simply adjust to the lower octane fuel?
      V70R 110,xxx; 99 V70R 280,xxx; 2008 Exige S.

I'm definitely in on this GB. I just missed it last time. That makes 5 confirmed buyers in the tread so far, and only on day 1
      Sold- '05 S60R Sapphire/Atacama 6MT, SportKit, Bluetooth, TiAL3076R / 44mm WG / 50mm BOV, VPE I.P. / intercooler / IMEC / tubular manifold / 3" downpipe / Oval exhaust, LW Crank pulley, SPEC FW / stage 3+, Track spec sways, UR front/rear/upper/lower braces
      '10 Challenger R/T Super Track Pack, 6sp, Mopar goodies. '66 Plymouth Sport Fury -440/TF -soon to be 528 stroker / 5speed?

Quote Originally Posted by jlj3394 View Post
      Will this do a torque limiter delete for an 05 V70R?

If you map for one octane, but you have to fill with a lower octane, will it cause trouble or will the car simply adjust to the lower octane fuel?
      Short answer is no.

Long answer is provided in the thread that B.G. linked to in the first post:

Info specifically pertaining to 04-05 models in regards to TQ limits etc
      S60R guys only

"ELEVATE does not entirely remove the torque limiter in 1st and 2nd gears
      on the five speed Geartronic transmissions. Our studies show that
      removing or substantially reducing the torque limiter will dramatically
      reduce transmission life. We do allow a bit more power in 1st and 2nd
      than stock. Gears 3, 4 and 5 get full power gains. The six speed
      Geartronic used in 2006/2007 R models gets full power gains in all gears,
      same as a manual transmission car.

Additionally, because of our close working relationship with Volvo and
      Volvo retailers, it is not worth adding a bit more power in the first two
      gears on the five speed Geartonic cars and having warranty challenges
      associated to transmission failures."
      04 VR Ti/Atacama MT

I'm in without question!!
      2006 S60R Titanium Grey | Nordcap Blue

Quote Originally Posted by d3box1 View Post

seriously...$650 deposit now, and once the GB hits 30+, then ship em all out.

not a big fan of the tiered pricing. It's 30+ or bust and I think most would agree. if the GB doesn't hit 30, then what happens to those that paid early, yet don't want to buy it at $895?
      Last edited by spindrome; 09-17-2010 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spindrome View Post
      seriously...$650 deposit now, and once the GB hits 30+, then ship em all out.

not a big fan of the tiered pricing. It's 30+ or bust and I think most would agree. if the GB doesn't hit 30, then what happens to those that paid early, yet don't want to buy it at $895?
      If it does not hit 30 for the max discount, then you do not get refunded as much. Paying $730 for an ECU tune is still very, very cheap for a 2001+ Volvo.

15+ people will sign up without a doubt so $730 will be the maximum price. Seriously, if 30+ don't sign up $730 is a fantastic deal for a tune. Is $80 really going to break the bank and is that big of a deal breaker? That's the price of a cheap dinner and a movie for you and yours so you stay home for one weekend, big deal. C'mon guys get in on this and stop watching the numbers.

Just to give you guys a heads up.. Last time only like 20 somthing people initially were signed up, but somehow the GB ended up at over 55 buyers I dont doubt that 30 is attainable, especially since I will be posting to c30world as well and possibly some other boards.

Quote Originally Posted by IwantaS60R View Post
      Is $80 really going to break the bank .

Hahah When i looked at the price difference i thought the same thing.

B.G - any news on the other tune options?

Top Speed Limiter Remove
      Multi-fuel File

Im pretty much in. ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by IwantaS60R View Post
      15+ people will sign up without a doubt so $730 will be the maximum price. Seriously, if 30+ don't sign up $730 is a fantastic deal for a tune. Is $80 really going to break the bank and is that big of a deal breaker? That's the price of a cheap dinner and a movie for you and yours so you stay home for one weekend, big deal. C'mon guys get in on this and stop watching the numbers.
      I still think $700+ is a lot for essentially a mail order tune. I am used to dyno tuning with a WB for $300-350 for my Z06 or my old RX7tt. I am still in Too bad they won't delete the torque limiter.
      Last edited by Jpandes; 09-17-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpandes View Post
      I still think $700+ is a lot for essentially a mail order tune. I am used to dyno tuning with a WB for $300-350 for my Z06 or my old RX7tt. I am still in Too bad they won't delete the torque limiter.
      I agree, we get the shaft when it comes to tuning. With that taken into consideration, $650 is an amazing price, $730 is an awesome price.

Quote Originally Posted by GiRaff3 View Post
      I agree, we get the shaft when it comes to tuning. With that taken into consideration, $650 is an amazing price, $730 is an awesome price.
      agreed... In the Audi/VW turbo world, $500 was the cap for ECU tunes from APR, GIAC, etc.

Hahah When i looked at the price difference i thought the same thing.

B.G - any news on the other tune options?

Top Speed Limiter Remove
      Multi-fuel File

Im pretty much in. ^^^
      Ive added that information into the thread for everyone

Confirmed & count me in! Been waiting for GB.

Thank You for the update on extra options.

And just to clarify this tune DOES NOT remove speed limiter so i would be stuck hitting 125, Unless i wanted to pay an extra $190 ?

I have a similar question as I am looking to do a 100 octane tune with speed limiter removed, advance throttle mapping, and rev limiter changed to 7000. Does this mean I would be paying

GB price + 190 (limter removal) + 190 (Rev Limit Changed) + 190 (100 Octane) =

Or do I get the GB price on my first specific tune and then 190 for each customized additional file after that? =
      06 Ti Grey SR w/Sport Pkg, Manual, IPD Stage II, Mototec Intake, 3in DP, Track Sway Bars, HD Endlinks, Boost Gauge, Silicone Vac Lines, Upr Engine Mnt, HD Trans Mount. SNABB Intake & Short Shifter,IPD 3" Oval Exhaust, Viva HD TCV, Synchronic CBV, Wg 7psi, Port Matched/Polished Intake Manifold, Victory Performance FMIC w/IMEC. http://www.dragtimes.com/Volvo-S60-Timeslip-19306.html

And just to clarify this tune DOES NOT remove speed limiter so i would be stuck hitting 125, Unless i wanted to pay an extra $190 ?
      125 That sucks... At open track/airstrip events my R without tune went to the claimed 155 eventually (took a little more than a mile), with the tune I was able top out at 175 before the fuel cut out... Much more abruptly then the stock top limiter I might add. Either way, I foresee a move to TX within a 1 and a half upon my return and I am determined to make the TX mile event either with a hot tune from Elevate / Autotech, or eventually a stage III.

Angry

I've never taken to the wagon to 125mph. The thing has such little "pull" over 90mph right now.

Man, how are you guys cars only hitting 125mph stock. My old s40 used to hit 145-150 no problem. All it had was an intake, exhaust, and I up'd the boost But you are correct, this tune does not automatically remove the top speed limiter. That file would be an additional $190....as of now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by B.G. View Post
      Man, how are you guys cars only hitting 125mph stock. My old s40 used to hit 145-150 no problem. All it had was an intake, exhaust, and I up'd the boost But you are correct, this tune does not automatically remove the top speed limiter. That file would be an additional $190....as of now at least.
      As per speed i got no idea, i actualy begin to lose boost/power around 115 and by 125 2 or 3 min later. there is nothing left.

This speed limiter is the ONLY thing holding me off right now.

so let me get this straight..

from the website:

We get
      Includes: CD with software, Interface cable between laptop and car, tuned file specific to fuel octane, stock file

now here's my question(s)..

1. "tuned file specific to fuel octane", does this mean we can only specify one grade of fuel (e.g. 87, 89, 91, 94?) or do we get all of them plus the stock file?
      2. What is shipping to Canada
      3. What is the advantage/disadvantage of using the APC (aside from not needing a computer)?
      4. In the event that I have lost the APC, can I still purchase the cable and use a computer to flash the car?

But anyhow, I'm in

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast