Official Elevate/Autotech Performance Software GROUP BUY-Part Duece! - Page 7
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by m4gician View Post
      Let us know how it goes. Oh and I'd like to know how this K&M filter works . If it has improvements over the K&N filter I might buy one...heh.
      UUHHHMMM.... the K&M filter is much better...it is the parent company of K&N lol.

For those who have already installed this did any of you have problems getting the software to sync?
      2011 Electric Silver C30 R Design - Elevate Exhaust, Elevate Tune, K&N Filter

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sboden View Post
      UUHHHMMM.... the K&M filter is much better...it is the parent company of K&N lol.

For those who have already installed this did any of you have problems getting the software to sync?
      Looks like you're a candidate for "call Don @Elevate"
      SOLD: 2005 V50 T5 AWD - Metallic Silver 426 - ELEVATE Stage I Tune - ELEVATE Rear Sway Bar - VIVA Performance Front Strut Bar - iPd Front Stabilizer Links - EuroSportTuning Drop-in Filter - Volvo 18' Medusa Wheels - Volvo R-Design Steering Wheel - Full LED Conversion

so, where are all the "$80 is no big deal" ballers at?????
      2010 V50 T5 AWD R-Design 6-spd manual (FOR SALE)
      2018 XC60 Hybrid (wife's ride)
      1966 VW Type 2 standard | 1600dp | 40hp | 0-60 in 2min

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Looks like you're a candidate for "call Don @Elevate"
      Already left a message...I'll also get the latest official count...I think the unofficial should be at 14 right now.

OMG!!!

I put the tune in late yesterday and I could already feel and see the difference immediately from stock to the Elevate tune! This morning I got to really see how this tune improve the wagon to the point that the stock tune was like clark kent and the Elevate tune is like Superman!

Sorry the Superman analogy, as I cannot truly put into words how BIG an improvement it makes with stock exhaust, stock DP and only an Elevate AMS.! Even the exhaust sounds more aggressive in WOT!

I Highly recommend everyone that is sitting on the fence to jump in on this GB Elevate tune!!! It's worth it!
      2006 V70R Silver auto tranny with Nordkap interior and 18inch Pegs.

Ok not sure if this was covered or not but if you are Ordering the APC tuner it takes 2 days to

create/load the file onto the tuner, which then will be shipped out. If you order the PC based Version it

will be shipped same day.

Also i believe we are all getting charged the 895$-base and after November 15th will all be getting refunds.
      Last edited by jdsr917; 10-26-2010 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mtechnic6 View Post
      OMG!!!

I put the tune in late yesterday and I could already feel and see the difference immediately from stock to the Elevate tune! This morning I got to really see how this tune improve the wagon to the point that the stock tune was like clark kent and the Elevate tune is like Superman!

Sorry the Superman analogy, as I cannot truly put into words how BIG an improvement it makes with stock exhaust, stock DP and only an Elevate AMS.! Even the exhaust sounds more aggressive in WOT!

I Highly recommend everyone that is sitting on the fence to jump in on this GB Elevate tune!!! It's worth it!
      Great to hear. please share more.

By the way when is BG back so we can get the list on page 1 updated?

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
      Great to hear. please share more.

By the way when is BG back so we can get the list on page 1 updated?
      He said he would be back on the 25th if I remember correctly.

The official number as of a couple minutes ago from Don is 14. We only need 1 more for the first price reduction.

I have had mine installed for 9 months and have had ZERO problems. (I was one of the first people to get in on the initial group buy and paid 895) I cannot say enough great things about this tune. It really makes my R go like a bat out of hell. Make sure your car is at stage 0 before installing the tune.

Make sure all of these are in good condition:
      Plugs
      Coils
      TCV
      Turbo plumbing
      OTE pipe

Even when I give it the business, my MPG is still between 19-21.

just heard from Don, I should have my tune by Thursday. I'm driving down to SC that night for business and a short vacation. Looking forward to a fun trip :-)
      2006 S60R Titanium Grey | Nordcap Blue

How many on you pull fuses and reset the ECU after adding a tune?
      04 V70 2.5T AWD - AUTOTECH | SNABB | OBX | MAGNAFLOW | SNABB | BILSTEIN | EIBACH

Since I just got thew tune yesterday, none.
      I would suggest asking BG as he had it for a while and is the one putting this GB together.

Since your V70 is much more modified then mine you should see even better performance than what I'm currently experience, Beck.

SHOlover is right, make sure your engine is in top shape Beck since you didn't state homw any miles or KMs you have.
      2006 V70R Silver auto tranny with Nordkap interior and 18inch Pegs.

Don sent me a link to an update to the software he sent me. It fixed the sync problem, but now I've had to contact him about getting a failed message when loading the tune. Hopefully the fix will be just as easy.

Don sent me a link to an update to the software he sent me. It fixed the sync problem, but now I've had to contact him about getting a failed message when loading the tune. Hopefully the fix will be just as easy.
      Does it work with Windows 7 64 bit?
      SOLD: 2005 V50 T5 AWD - Metallic Silver 426 - ELEVATE Stage I Tune - ELEVATE Rear Sway Bar - VIVA Performance Front Strut Bar - iPd Front Stabilizer Links - EuroSportTuning Drop-in Filter - Volvo 18' Medusa Wheels - Volvo R-Design Steering Wheel - Full LED Conversion

Add one more to the list, boys. I'll be placing my order tomorrow or the following day

He said he would be back on the 25th if I remember correctly.

The official number as of a couple minutes ago from Don is 14. We only need 1 more for the first price reduction.
      \

Hey guys, im back and will update the thread soon as I get an updated number from Don. Those who asked about pulling the fuse, I never did and the car runs fine. Its not necessary.....
      Follow the latest ELEVATE product developments on facebookwww.facebook.com/elevatecars

Quote Originally Posted by B.G. View Post
      \

Hey guys, im back and will update the thread soon as I get an updated number from Don. Those who asked about pulling the fuse, I never did and the car runs fine. Its not necessary.....
      He gave me a number of 14 today, but I don't have names.

Well the error was mine and not the software...I put the ignition in ACC and not RUN. I figured this out myself and the install took about 10 minutes.

All I can say is the modified tune is AMAZING....the car should have came like this. You will be happy with the tune.

Quote Originally Posted by mtechnic6 View Post
      Since I just got thew tune yesterday, none.
      I would suggest asking BG as he had it for a while and is the one putting this GB together.

Since your V70 is much more modified then mine you should see even better performance than what I'm currently experience, Beck.

SHOlover is right, make sure your engine is in top shape Beck since you didn't state homw any miles or KMs you have.
      I'm at 154,439 Km and it's running CLEAN AND SMOOTH and ready to go.
      (I spent the greater part of last year getting everything back to ZERO).

My mechanic loves driving my car and he's so particular I know it's good to go.
      04 V70 2.5T AWD - AUTOTECH | SNABB | OBX | MAGNAFLOW | SNABB | BILSTEIN | EIBACH

2 more orders being placed tom.

I'll ask Don tomorrow unless BG gets to it first.

I'll ask Don tomorrow unless BG gets to it first.
      Thanks. B.G. I just got your PM, that's great. If you could update the thread with the information from the people who have already ordered, please do let us know. We're so close to 30 it'd be perfect.

We are at 15!!!!! Lets go guys, only 14 more to go to reach the max discount!
      Follow the latest ELEVATE product developments on facebookwww.facebook.com/elevatecars

Ok, so I have had the tune installed for two days. Now, I want a downpipe. This new found power, going from 10-11 psi to 21-22 psi, is addicting... I didn't stopping modding my Z06 until I had a little over 100+rwhp over stock.

So, if I add a DP to the V70R, will I really need a retune/upgraded file to account for a DP? I have read that with GT cars on the IPD tune, you don't always need to upgrade to stage 2(IPD). Is anyone running this tune with a DP w/o an upgraded $190 file?

BTW, I posted a link about the GB on www.V70R.com
      Last edited by Jpandes; 10-27-2010 at 01:31 AM.
      2011 CTS-V Wagon Silver A6|Recaros|MoonRoof | Airaid CAI Green Filter | Eibachs | 20" Concept One CS6 | S2T Paddles | V2V Splitter
      2003 C5 Z06 H/C/I/E 458 RWHP / 412 ft/lbs @ 3,100lbs
      2004 V70R SOLD Gray / Gobi w/ some mods

Not sure if they are going to update their Facebook page later today, but I couldn't find anything on the page related to tracking purchases made.

CURRENT COUNT AS OF 10/26 IS 15 First threshold has been met!!

Keep track of those who have paid and for the latest product developments at:

www.facebook.com/elevatecars

Quote Originally Posted by Jpandes View Post
      So, if I add a DP to the V70R, will I really need a retune/upgraded file to account for a DP? I have read that with GT cars on the IPD tune, you don't always need to upgrade to stage 2(IPD). Is anyone running this tune with a DP w/o an upgraded $190 file?

BTW, I posted a link about the GB on www.V70R.com
      I spoke with Don about their tune and asked specifically about using a DP with it. He said that unless you have their 3.5" downpipe, the tune will be fine. Apparently a 3" DP, which EVERYONE else uses, does not flow enough to warrant modifying the tune. That is what HE said, I do not share the same opinion.

So, if you plan on using a typical 3" DP, he is going to tell you that you do not need a modified tune...feel free to e-mail him and share your plans.
      06 V70R GT Magic Blue/Gobi: iPd stage 1 tune, iPd sways, JVC KWM150BT, fixing broken stuff
      Past: (3) 04 S60Rs, 06 XC90, 05 XC70, a couple of 854s, a manual swapped/slammed/19T'd 855 T-5R

Quote Originally Posted by GiRaff3 View Post
      I spoke with Don about their tune and asked specifically about using a DP with it. He said that unless you have their 3.5" downpipe, the tune will be fine. Apparently a 3" DP, which EVERYONE else uses, does not flow enough to warrant modifying the tune. That is what HE said, I do not share the same opinion.

So, if you plan on using a typical 3" DP, he is going to tell you that you do not need a modified tune...feel free to e-mail him and share your plans.
      I bought the ELEVATE Softwear from the first GB for my 2002 S60 T5 (octane 91). 2 months later, I added a OBX 3'' downpipe from Ebay (with not cat) and I kept the OEM Volvo catback. I didn't modified the ELEVATE Tune for the DP. By adding the DP, you will feel a freaking huge difference (I'm not joking). I haven't had any problem so far (except in respecting speed limit on the Highway!). I'm just wondering if I can get a softwear patch to gain more power again because I have now a DP installed lol
      I haven't gotten any answer from Don ...

Did someone here install the DP patch and can give feedback?
      Last edited by Mudstrap; 10-27-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudstrap View Post
      I bought the ELEVATE Softwear from the first GB for my 2002 S60 T5 (octane 91). 2 months later, I added a OBX 3'' downpipe from Ebay (with not cat) and I kept the OEM Volvo catback. I didn't modified the ELEVATE Tune for the DP. By adding the DP, you will feel a freaking huge difference (I'm not joking). I haven't had any problem so far (except in respecting speed limit on the Highway!). I'm just wondering if I can get a softwear patch to gain more power again because I have now a DP installed lol
      I haven't gotten any answer from Don ...

Did someone here install the DP patch and can give feedback?
      God I hope my T5 goes a lot faster with this tune. I have to change spark plugs to ensure I'm at stage 0 so i'm excited.

Per Don, it works with Windows 7 64 bit.

Order placed !!!

(S60R Specific)
      *For those wanting throttle mapping of advanced in the other modes, please include the following in the order notes:
      Put "Mapping" in the Order notes
      Can someone expand on this. What will be the effect in other modes (with the tune) if "Mapping" is not added into the order notes? If "Mapping" is not added, will the tune only take effect in Adavanced mode? Possibly a stupid question, but I'd rather have all my ducks in order before I purchase.

Don just emailed me telling me my order is being shipped out today and the tune i already have loaded on my comp i believe

Per Don, it works with Windows 7 64 bit.
      Awesome. Can't wait for it to arrive.

today is payday OBX DP came via FedEx i will be putting in my order as soon as i get home from work tomorrow. For anyone that has any question Don is right on the Emails. I had a few questions sent him Email last night and got his response first thing this morning. Cant wait to get this.After all the work i put in to this car it will feel great to get the full power out of the $$ and time i put in. Just realized that 15 already ordered even better ill save myself a little cash.Thxs to all that came up with the full cost to get this going i hope that everyone that is looking and think about getting a tune gets in on this.Trust me i have been think and had a tune in my basket ready to order on more than one occasion but talked myself out of it . Missed out last time this came around Not this time.

just letting everyone know i ordered mine saturday and it was here today. definitely a must have for those of you on the fence especially the gt folks out there. its a whole new beast. ive added and phmic, gsx todd dp, and a kelly cai and the tune by far makes a bigger difference than all three combined.

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast