SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

NEW PRICES! WTS XC90 aero cross bars, two bike racks, and security cover

8K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  chashiubow 
#1 · (Edited)
We sold my wife's '08 XC90, and I have some accessories that I no longer have a need for.

Aero crossbars with two fork-mount bicycle carriers. Crossbars are in excellent condition, all plastic end pieces are intact. One of the bike carriers is the flat 1st gen style. The rear tire strap on this one broke, so I bolted it back on (see pic). The repair is extremely effective. The other bike carrier is the curved 2d gen, and it is in perfect condition. Rubber windstrips have been cut properly to help minimize wind noise. Not pictured, but included, is the Volvo tool used to mount the crossbars, and two sets of keys per bike carrier (4 keys total).

$400 + actual shipping. EDIT 5 Dec 10: NEW PRICE = $350 + shipping

Here's the deal . . . crossbars new were $200, bike carriers new were $230 each ($660 total). *NEW PRICE 6 Feb 11: $300 + shipping, less than half of what it would cost to purchase these new.

Security cover for vehicles with the Graphite interior. It is in good functional condition. There are some marks and blemishes that are visible in the photos. The cover extracts and retracts flawlessly.

$100 + actual shipping. EDIT 5 Dec 10 NEW PRICE = $50 + shipping.

EDIT 6 Feb 11 NEW PRICE = $49.99 + shipping.

Reply here, PM, or email me. Willing to trade for Volvo 164 parts, a steel road bike, cycling gear, a sandblaster, or a welder.

Thanks!

See less See more
#5 ·
Bump for added iPod adapter and new prices.

Sorry guys, hadn't checked the thread in a while. Price for just the crossbars (plus tool, and already-cut rubber strips) is $200 + shipping.

#6 ·
will the adapter work in 04 R? HU-803

#8 ·
Ipod adapter still available?

paypal ready

#9 ·
For shipping, we'll call it $10 for a USPS flat-rate box anywhere in the CONUS, which brings the total to $90 shipped.

stealthS60AWD: Yes, iPod adapter is still available. If you want to paypal payment, send payment to: k.ramseur[at]gmail.com

owensR: how the adapters connect to the factory head unit is the same on all the P2 models regardless of year, except for the XC90. I bought this specifically to go on my next R, but I've decided not to buy a R.

iLLEST-R: I responded to your PM.

#11 ·
For shipping, we'll call it $10 for a USPS flat-rate box anywhere in the CONUS, which brings the total to $90 shipped.

stealthS60AWD: Yes, iPod adapter is still available. If you want to paypal payment, send payment to: k.ramseur[at]gmail.com.
Paypal monies sent!

#10 ·
If anyone is interested in the other stuff and would like to make an offer, please feel free to do so. I've got no use for this stuff anymore and it's just taking up space in my pristine garage, so I'd like to get rid of it for a reasonable price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.